Hiring! Customer Service Representatives (Manila) - Earn up to 31,000!!!
With Business Certificates
Established in 2002
Scape Bldg, Macapagal Blvd, Bgy. 76, Pasay, Metro Manila
Total vacancies for this job title: Over 200
Posted On: January 26, 2023
Job ID: 420365
WHY JOIN US
WE’LL SET YOU UP FOR SUCCESS
ePerformax has been a leader in the Philippines’ BPO industry since 2002. One thing that sets us apart is our Global Customer Experience & Management Academy (GCEMA). It is here that every new employee gains the knowledge, skills, and confidence they need through our communications and customer experience training.
HAVE THE CAREER YOU’VE DREAMED OF
The GCEMA is also home to our Leadership Evolution & Advancement Program (LEAP) which offers training to aspiring leaders within our organization. You can become part of (LEAP) as soon as you join us. Our goal is to promote over 95% or our management from within, and LEAP provides the bench strength to do this.
HERE’S WHAT OTHERS HAVE TO SAY
“Lots of benefits and career growth.”
“ePerformax has the best training. All the trainers, coaches, and managers are very supportive.”
“The training is wonderful. Good opportunity to learn and grow.”
“The environment is great. ePerformax treats us like family.”
We're Hiring | Customer Service Agents
Initial and Final Interview over the PHONE
Get hired on the SPOT
Apply, Get Hired and Enjoy the Following Benefits
EARN AS MUCH AS 31K MONTHLY!!
Daily Meal and Transportation Allowance
Free Smart Phone and Post Paid Plan (conditions apply)
Medical Insurance (Covers LGBT & Common-Law Partners)
Incentive payments for night shift work
Maternity, Paternity, and Solo Parent Leave
Special Leave Benefits for Women
Completed at least 1 year in College or have 1 year work experience
Average to above average English communication skills
Willing to work in shifting schedules
Willing to work in Pasay
Join the BEST, not the biggest!
ePerformax will never be the biggest contact center. Instead, we are committed to be the best for our clients and our employees. We are particular about our clients, because we want to build partnerships with companies that share our commitment to excellence. We’re also particular about the employees we hire, because we are all partners in achieving our goal to be the best-performing team.
We have been in the Philippines since 2002, and that history and stability will make your parents proud. As a Philippines company, we have made a significant commitment to the country, the industry, and providing rewarding careers for Filipinos. Two of our major clients have been with us for more than 10 years (while the typical BPO has clients for three years or less). This means we have a lot of stability and are continuing to grow (when other contact centers are downsizing). We have the reputation for being an agile, innovative, and high-performance company our clients can rely on to take great care of their customers. And our employees have a reputation for being the best of the best.
Why are we the best? Simply put, we PERFORM with Passion, Empowerment, Resourcefulness, Flexibility, Optimism, Results-orientation, and the Motivation to win – for our clients, our stakeholders, and our employees – by providing the best-in-class customer service, hands down.
Be your BEST self with us!
At ePerformax, we understand and respect that everyone in our organization is truly unique. As a result, we avoid stereotyping and embrace, promote, and celebrate diversity at every level of the organization. ePerformax communities empower employees to be their most authentic selves in the workplace and are supported with clubs and groups that represent employees’ interests, individuality, and spirituality.
ePerformax has always been known in the community as an open and inclusive workplace, and people have wanted to work for us because they knew they would be accepted. We offer diverse and inclusive programs, clubs, and engagement activities for all our employees. We do not discriminate any individual from applying to and joining our organization, and we are proud to say we have a significant LGBTQ+ community, people with disabilities, people of different faiths, and some older employees who may not have been able to work in other industries.
• We have recently partnered with the Project Inclusion Network, a Philippines program for improving access to work opportunities to Persons with Disability.
• In addition to our company-wide celebration of Pride Month each June, we have clubs in each of our locations that cater to and support our LBGTQ+ employees. Our Concierge and Health & Safety teams sponsor events to support this community, including HIV testing and awareness.
• Our Concierge and Health & Safety teams hold events, discussions, etc., during Mental Health Awareness Month each May. The objective is to destigmatize mental health issues and provide a means for employees to learn more about the ways they can get help if needed.
• We honor the women in our organization every year during Women’s Day, continuing with a month-long celebration featuring the women leaders in our organization through videos, panels, informative sessions, etc. Currently, 56% of our employee group are women, and 60% of our management team are women.
• Our Life Group and Fellowship Group provide non-denominational interfaith inclusiveness with members meeting regularly to celebrate their individual spirituality, share challenges being faced, and gain support from the group to overcome obstacles. These groups also recognize and celebrate many religious holidays for employees and hold regular mass sessions for employees (as most Filipinos are Catholic).