Quality Assurance Analyst
1 Year or Less
With Business Certificates
Established in 1945
Outside Manila : G/F Cebu IT Tower One across Ayala Center Cebu and Pag-IBIG Building : Philippines
Total vacancies for this job title: Over 200
Posted On: March 19, 2023
Job ID: 420363
Wipro BPO is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with services spanning financial services, retail, transportation, manufacturing, healthcare services, energy and utilities, technology, telecom and media. Serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents, we help customers do business better by leveraging our industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and vertically aligned business model. Our 55+ dedicated emerging technologies ‘Centers of Excellence’ enable us to harness the latest technology for delivering business capability to our clients. Wipro also champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent.
A career at Wipro means a life-long opportunity to explore your potential, continuous growth, and the joy of working on the latest technologies alongside the finest minds in the industry. An inspiring combination of growth prospects, continuous innovation, fair play and a great work culture makes Wipro an exhilarating place to be in.
QUALITY ASSURANCE ANALYST
1. Prepare Daily, weekly Operations report on Metrics such as Chat Volumes, AHT, CSAT etc. and other operational metrics
2. Analyze calls, chat, transactions, reports and check for any deviance, errors etc.
3. Excellent MS Excel/Access skills
4. Good Analytical capability
5. This position provides responsible technical support ensuring quality of care standards by providing assistance, consultation, and making recommendations to management and staff
6. Gather, organize and interpret data to support accountability across human capital strategy, policy and programming to sustain a high-quality, integrated and cross-functional service delivery model.
7. Develop, refine and monitor department performance metrics and utilize wide range of approaches to information-sharing as determined by the audience/stakeholder.
College/Bachelor's Graduate with of any field
2-4 years of which is relevant quality analyst experience
Monitor the schedule's, chat volume, AHT, every parameters to meet the targets of the client, through tools(provided by the clients)
Good knowledge MS Office (primarily excel)
Should knowledge of real-time - Experience with voice and non-voice contact center reporting and metrics.
Good Interpersonal & people management skills with Good problem solving approach.
Good analytical skills for MIS, number crunching & reporting to internal & external customers.
Ability to exercise managerial judgment and perform as a mentor.
Knowledge of Voice reporting systems(BPO industry) will be an added advantage
Rewards and Incentives
Amazing incentives and rewards!
HMO as early as day one
State of the art facilities (Gym, Pantry, etc.)
Night shift differential pay
Career growth opportunities
Accessible work location
Do you want to know more about us?
Visit our website at https://careers.wipro.com
Visit our Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/WiproCareersPH
How to Apply
You may walk in at our Recruitment Hub, located here in Ground Floor, Cebu IT Tower 1, Ayala Cebu Business Park across PAGIBIG Building. We are open on weekdays from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
You may apply with us here on our Mynimo page or explore different career opportunities by visiting our career portal - https://careers.wipro.com.
What are you waiting for? Apply today and build your dream career with us!