PCB CAM Engineer
1 Year or Less
Open to Work From Home
Established in 2015
Posted On: February 1, 2023
Job ID: 420312
PURE ELECTRONICS LIMITED
Is currently looking for:
PCB CAM ENGINEER
The successful candidate will be working for PCB company based in the UK and would be expected to work from home. All equipment and utilities will be provided accordingly.
Tasks include but not limited to:
- Deal with engineering queries between factory and customer, liaising with dialogue over email
- and reviewing files / drawings efficiently
- Deal with technical questions from strategic customers.
- Assist UK with RFQ queries and use of technical knowledge
- Help in conjunction with the team in improving the companies supply chain.
- Monitor our suppliers certifications and approvals
- General support to the UK team
- Control of customer data on system in a secure and organised manor.
- Calls with the team with ongoing activity
- Microsoft office i.e Word / excel etc
- Experience in viewing Gerber 274x / ODB+ data and other formats using preferably Cam350 / Genesis.
- Work well in a team
- Work well on their own in their own environment.
- Efficiency and pro-activity
- Good written English
- Chinese speaking would be beneficial but not essential.
- Experience in producing 3d drawings is welcomed.
- MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARDS
What we Offer:
- Salary to be decided based on experience
- AL and SL
- Possible Health care