Customer Service Representative (Telco Account) -Tier 2-P25K Sign On Bonus
2 to 4 Years
Open to Work From Home
With Business Certificates
Established in 1982
W. Geonzon St, ebloc 2 Cebu I.T Park, Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: Over 10
Posted On: December 2, 2022
Job ID: 417290
At TTEC, we’re all about the Human Experience. Elevated. As a site-based Customer Service Representative in Cebu, you’ll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also #ExperienceTTEC, an award-winning employment experience and company culture.
Our recruitment hub is open to accept walk-in applicants from Monday to Friday, 10am- 3pm. You may visit TTEC Cebu office at eBloc Tower 2, Geonson Street, Asiatown IT Park.
What You’ll be Doing
Do you have a passion for helping others and giving them a peace of mind? In this role, you’ll have ownership over resolving escalated or complex calls from customers. Whether it’s getting answers for customers quickly, consulting on products with compassion or resolving their issues with a smile, you’ll be the difference between their customers’ experience being just average or an exceptional one.
During a Typical Day, You’ll
· Answer incoming communications from customers
· Conduct research to provide answers for customers to resolve their issues
What You Bring to the Role
· Completed at least 2 years in college with 1-year call center experience
· For those who completed below 2 years of college education or Junior High School, the candidate must have at least 2 years of Telco experience
· Great written communication skills
· Able to lead by example and effectively work with your team to achieve the program’s overall success
· Resourceful and able to decide on his own by thorough assessment and researching potential solutions
· Computer savvy
What You Can Expect
· Knowledgeable, encouraging, supporting and present leadership
· Diverse and community minded organization
· Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
· And yes...all the competitive performance bonus opportunities and benefits you'd expect and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you like:
o A Php 25,000* Stay Bonus (terms and conditions apply)
o Company-sponsored HMO with Health & Wellness programs for you and your family
o Educational assistance through tuition reimbursement
A Bit More About Your Role
We’ll train you to be a subject matter expert in your field, so you can be confident in providing the highest level of service possible whether through voice, chat or email interactions. And we trust you already have the necessary ingredient that can’t be taught – a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers. You’ll also have a chance to make great new friends within the TTEC community and grow your career in a dynamic, family-friendly atmosphere.
You'll report to the account Team Leader. You’ll contribute to the success of the customer experience as well as the overall success of the team.
Our business is about making customers happy. That’s all we do. Since 1982, we’ve helped companies build engaged, pleased, profitable customer experiences powered by our combination of humanity and technology. On behalf of many of the world’s leading iconic and disruptive brands, we talk, message, text, and video chat with millions of customers every day. These exceptional customer experiences start with you.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the culture and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way.