Dayshift Energy (27K Salary) - Fixed Weekends Off - Senior Customer Service
₱27,000 per month
2 to 4 Years
Open to Work From Home
With Business Certificates
Established in 1982
4th Floor, Building H, UP Technohub Ayala Land, Diliman, U.P. Campus, Quezon City, Metro Manila
Total vacancies for this job title: Over 10
Posted On: December 2, 2022
Job ID: 417210
At TTEC, we’re all about the Human Experience. Elevated. As a site-based Inbound Sales Representative in UP Technohub, Quezon City, you’ll be part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also #ExperienceTTEC, an award-winning employment experience and company culture.
Our recruitment hub is open to accept walk-in applicants from Monday to Friday, 10am- 3pm. You may visit TTEC office at 4th Floor, Building H, UP Technohub Ayala Land, Diliman, Quezon City.
What You’ll be Doing
Are you results focused and love to help others? Do you have a passion to maximize sale opportunities? In this role, you’ll work effectively to service, enhance and build relationships with current and future customers. Focused on achieving revenue quotas, you’ll provide professional customer service to commercial, public sector or consumer customers. Whether it’s getting answers for customers quickly, consulting on products with compassion or resolving their issues with a smile, you’ll be the difference between their customer experience being just average or an exceptional one.
During a Typical Day, You’ll
· Bring your strong product and brand knowledge, goal setting experience, and passion to negotiate and close a sale, handle objections and rebuttals during customer interactions
· Effectively recommend, quote, and negotiate product knowledge with customers to close the sale while identifying and handling all sale opportunities
What You Bring to the Role
· Must have at least 1 year of sales experience in the BPO industry
· Great written communication skills
· Comfortable with decision making by assessing the situation, researching potential solutions and making recommendations before escalating to the next level
· Achieved 2 years college level or Equivalent Education
· Computer savvy
What You Can Expect
· Be part of a pioneering sales program
· Competitive pay and performance-based incentives
· Knowledgeable, encouraging, supporting and present leadership
· Diverse and community minded organization
· Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
· And yes...all the competitive performance bonus opportunities and benefits you'd expect and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you like:
o Enjoy working on the morning shift
o Company-sponsored HMO with Health & Wellness programs for you and your family
o Educational assistance through tuition reimbursement
A Bit More About Your Role
We’ll train you to be a subject matter expert in your field, so you can be confident in providing the highest level of service possible through voice interactions. We trust you already have the necessary ingredient that can’t be taught – a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers. You’ll also have a chance to make great new friends within the TTEC community and grow your career in a dynamic, family-friendly atmosphere.
You’ll contribute to the success of the customer experience as well as the overall success of the team
Our business is about making customers happy. That’s all we do. Since 1982, we’ve helped companies build engaged, pleased, profitable customer experiences powered by our combination of humanity and technology. On behalf of many of the world’s leading iconic and disruptive brands, we talk, message, text, and video chat with millions of customers every day. These exceptional customer experiences start with you.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the culture and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way.