60K Sign on Bonus - Customer Service Associate - US Telco Campaign - Nova
₱22,000 - 24,000 per month
2 to 4 Years
High School Graduates are Welcome
Open to Work From Home
With Business Certificates
Established in 1982
Level 1 Robinsons Place Novaliches , 1199 Quirino Highway, Pasong Putik Proper, Quezon City, Metro Manila
Total vacancies for this job title: Over 10
Posted On: December 2, 2022
Job ID: 417209
At TTEC, we’re all about the Human Experience. Elevated. As a site-based Senior Customer Service Representative in Novaliches, you’ll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also #ExperienceTTEC, an award-winning employment experience and company culture.
Our recruitment hub is open to accept walk-in applicants from Monday to Friday, 10am- 3pm. You may visit TTEC Novaliches office at Level 1 Robinsons Place Novaliches, 1199 Quirino Highway, Barangay Pasong Putik, Quezon City.
What You’ll be Doing
Do you have a passion for helping others and giving them peace of mind? In this role, you’ll have ownership over resolving escalated or complex calls from customers. Whether it’s getting answers for customers quickly, consulting on products with compassion or resolving their issues with a smile, you’ll be the difference between their customers’ experience being just average or an exceptional one. Your experience in the industry is valued here.
During a Typical Day, You’ll
· Answer incoming communications from customers
· Conduct research to provide answers for customers to resolve their issues
What You Bring to the Role
· College graduates should have at least 8-month straight of BPO experience handling billing and upselling programs
· For candidates who completed 2 years in college are required to have at least 1 year of call center experience
· For High School and Senior High School graduates, they must have at least two (2) years of call center experience handling telecom programs
· Comfortable with decision making by assessing the situation, researching potential solutions and making recommendations
· A solution-oriented mindset to ensure happy customers
· You lead by example and work with your team to contribute to the overall success of your client program
What You Can Expect
· A Kincentric Best Employer of the Philippines (awarded 3 years in a row) and where employees work with us an average of 4x longer than others in the industry.
· A diverse, inclusive and community minded organization where your differences are truly valued
· Build Leadership Development program and see for yourself why 70% of our leadership roles are filled from within
· And yes...all the competitive performance bonus opportunities and benefits you'd expect and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you like:
o A Php 60,000* Stay Bonus (terms and conditions apply)
o Company-sponsored HMO with Health & Wellness programs for you and your family
o Educational assistance through tuition reimbursement
A Bit More About Your Role
We’ll train you to be a subject matter expert in your field, so you can be confident in providing the highest level of service possible whether through voice, chat or email interactions. And we trust you already have the necessary ingredient that can’t be taught – a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers. You’ll also have a chance to make great new friends within the TTEC community and grow your career in a dynamic, family-friendly atmosphere.
You'll report to the account Team Leader. You’ll contribute to the success of the customer experience as well as the overall success of the team.
Our business is about making customers happy. That’s all we do. Since 1982, we’ve helped companies build engaged, pleased, profitable customer experiences powered by our combination of humanity and technology. On behalf of many of the world’s leading iconic and disruptive brands, we talk, message, text, and video chat with millions of customers every day. These exceptional customer experiences start with you.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the culture and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way.