Customer Service Representative (70% Emails, 30% Calls)
₱11,000 - 12,000 per month
1 Year or Less
With Business Certificates
Established in 2006
CIFT Towers, Juan Luna Ave., Mabolo, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 3
This is An URGENT Job Vacancy
Posted On: November 14, 2022
Job ID: 416765
Be part of something meaningful!
JOIN US TODAY IN OUR MISSION TO HELPING PEOPLE FIND HAPPY CAREERS!
Mynimo is looking for a Customer Service Representative capable of helping our growing Sales team!
- At least college level
- Preferably with experience in Sales/Customer Service, Chat Support or related job
- Experience in handling local account is an advantage but not required.
- Can speak Cebuano and Tagalog fluently.
- English is only preferred but not required
- 70% of the daily workflow is to attend to customers or assigned leads through email.
- 30% of the daily workflow is to perform inbound and outbound calls to answer customer concerns as needed.
- Generate and monitor sales of assigned leads.
- Provide activation links for posting ads and credits of the assigned accounts.
- Resolve customer complaints on time.
- Follow-up clients on the payment of the created deals.
- Attend client meetings.
- Touch base on the assigned accounts to generate sales opportunities.
- Create and submit product quotations based on client's needs.
- Assist clients on their concerns, posting requests and provide recommendations on how to make their job ads look good.
- Assist clients in fully maximizing their employer's panel accounts by ensuring to keep them up to date on the different features of the website.
- Ensure to remind the clients on the status of their reminding credits as well as their expiring postings.
- Assist clients on how to make job descriptions and effective job titles.
- Collaborate with accounting on any concerns related to official receipts, billing statements and cheque pickups schedule.
- Help follow-up clients on their unpaid balances.
- Address customers' concerns on their accounts timely may it be on email and or on call.
- Ensure to close the open tickets assigned by the other partners.
- Ensure to update CRM status.
- Government benefits (SSS, PhilHealth, Pag-IBIG) from day one
- Performance-based incentive program
- Weekends off (No Saturday and Sunday)
- Day shift
- Free coffee and chocolate drink
- 100% HMO coverage upon regularization
- No work on Philippines National and Local Holidays
- Provide fun engagement activities
- Option to work from home on some days (per request basis)
Most of all, you'll be part of our fast-growing, happy and supportive team that values work-life balance. :)