Managerial / Supervisory
With Business Certificates
Established in 2010
GF Unit 4 Plaza Margarita, Linao, Minglanilla, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: November 23, 2022
Job ID: 415799
Provide leadership and direction to ensure efficient, effective, and profitable operation of the company. Responsible for the day-to-day operations and ensure that key processes and practices are implemented effectively throughout an organization. Works on mapping out strategies, enhancing performance, acquiring resources, and ensuring legal compliance.
· Improves operational systems, processes and policies specifically, better management
reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
· Collaborates with the HR Department in recruiting, training, managing, and retaining employees.
· Works with the IT Department as well as coordination and communication between all operational functions.
· Helps promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
· Performs employee reviews and develop corrective action plans if needed.
· Implements operational initiatives designed to improve and maximize revenue acquisition, retention, and growth.
· Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
· Maintain and reviews the company policies and procedures, including Health & Safety, Environmental and ensure compliance with all relevant legislation.
· Works with the top management to determine short and long-term goals.
· Identifies good property investment opportunities, monitors current real estate trends, and assess tax law implications.
· Ensures that all company policies and procedures are strictly followed and implemented.
· Resolves issues that hinders employee productivity.
· Ensures that employees are aiming to provide excellent customer service to both internal and external clients at all times.
· Submission of monthly operational expense reports to the CEO and other reports as need and required.
Sales and Marketing
· Actively assists the Sales and Marketing Department in lead generation.
· Collaborate with the VP for Marketing and Sales in designing and developing a marketing strategy and sales quotas.
· Represents the company in sales events and meetings.
· Achieves growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
· Presents revenue, sales and expense report and forecasts to the top management.
Finance and Profitability
· Works closely with Accounting and Sales and Marketing Department to understand and develop budget and finance guidelines, including expenditures, return-on-investment, and profit-loss projections.
· Monitors and analyses Profit and Loss statements and forecasts to optimize profitability.
· Management of budget in coordination with the Accounting Manager.
· Collaborate with the CFO in creating annual budget.
· Serves as primary liaison to legal counsel in addressing legal issues e.g. copyright, antitrust,
partnerships, licensing etc.
· Represent the company in LGU transactions such as acquisition and renewal of permits and licenses.
1. Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, with MBA is a plus
2. With strong background in Sales, Financial and Operational Management for a minimum of 10 years experience
3. Must be fluent in the native language/s in Cebu and other VisMin areas
4. Possess excellent communication, business writing, and client-facing skills
5. Willing to start asap