Managerial / Supervisory
Established in 2020
308-309 Arcada 5 Highway, Tipolo, Mandaue City, Cebu
Posted On: September 23, 2022
Job ID: 413478
Is currently looking for:
• Take responsibility for the business performance of the restaurant, analyze and plan restaurant sales levels and profitability, organize marketing activities, such as promotional events and discount schemes, and prepare reports at the end of the shift/week, including staff control, food control and sales.
• Create and execute plans for department sales, profit and staff development, set budgets or agree them with senior management plans and coordinate menus, working closely with the head chef.
• Coordinate the operation of the restaurant ensuring that kitchen, bar and waiting staff are working as a team to recruit, train, manage and motivate staff.
• Respond to customer queries and complaints.
• Meet and greet customers, organize table reservations and offer advice about menu and wine choices.
• Maintain high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety, check stock levels, order supplies and prepare cash drawers and petty cash, comply with licensing laws and other legal requirements.
• BS Degree in Business Administration; hospitality management or culinary schooling is a plus.
• Proven customer service experience as a manager
• Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
• Acute financial management skills