1 Year or Less
With Business Certificates
Established in 2010
Sampaloc, Manila, Metro Manila
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: September 23, 2022
Job ID: 412365
MedSpecialized, Inc. is looking for a Company Nurse!
General Description: The company nurse will provide basic healthcare services to a MedSpecialized's employee. The company nurse will be responsible for providing general first aid when needed, along with assessing employee health risks and promoting employee health.
Work Schedule and Arrangement: Shifting schedule weekly, Office-based
Office Location: 8th floor Skyrise 4B Building, IT Park, Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu
• Responsible for providing basic first aid, evaluating an employee’s health and providing initial diagnosis on medical conditions, maintaining employee health records, as well as appraising the safety and health hazards in the work environment.
• Conduct thorough physical examinations on an employee in order to establish pre-existing medical conditions or determine physical ailments acquired in the workplace.
• Inspects the work area and equipment used by personnel for safety compliance
• Generates detailed reports on safety conditions
• Educates employees on preventative measures against occupational hazards
• Promotes healthy living and working conditions
• Provides counseling and support, develops health and safety policies, and ensures that the company is up to date with public health and employment safety legislations.
• Assist physician during doctor’s consultation in the company.
• Responsible also for dispensing medicine to employee as prescribed by the company doctor.
• Handles call-in process for employees who are sick and those who have emergencies.
• Informs direct supervisor/manager regarding the employees’ sick leave/emergency leave and issues fit to work clearance.
• Bachelor of Science in Nursing
• Fresh grads are welcome to apply!
• Registered Nurse with PRC ID
• BOSH trained is a plus
• First Aid & BLS trained is a plus
• Willing to work in shifting schedule
• Physically fit to work in a BPO setting
• Willing to work in our Cebu IT Park office
• Willing to work during holidays and weekends
Salary and monetary benefits (in PHP):
• Monthly salary of 16,000 - 20,000
• New hire bonus of 5,000
• Relocation allowance of 5,000 (outside Cebu City)
Perks and other benefits:
• Paid Training Period
• All national Philippines and USA holidays are observed
• Paid time off—public holidays, vacation, and personal time off
• Robust and effective Government Benefits Administration
• Lactation breaks (for breastfeeding moms)
• Discounted optical services with our partner clinic
• Free lunch/dinner and unlimited coffee and ice cream daily (for on site employees)
• Free Health insurance with one (1) free dependent
• Free Life insurance
• Free Accident insurance
• Relocation allowance for new hires (from Outside Cebu)
• Company-sponsored outings
• Interest-based employee clubs (DOTA, Basketball, Dance, Music, Photography, Yoga)
• International travel opportunities (India and US office)
Our Recruitment Process:
1. Candidate Application Form
2. General Assessment
3. Initial Interview (Virtual)
4. Final Interview (Virtual)
5. Job Offer
Disclaimer for salary ranges: Salary ranges may not be applicable to all. Depending on the level of experience, educational background and potential for growth seen during interviews, offers may go higher or lower.
PRO TIP: prepare for that interview and impress the hiring managers!
For more information about our company, visit our website: www.medspecialized.com