Back to Search Results
Junior Developer I, II
Established in 2010
M-208, NDI Building, AS Fortuna, Bakilid, Mandaue City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 4
Posted On: August 17, 2022
Job ID: 408614
MAGAYA CORPORATION was established in Miami in 2001. Our mission is to help people succeed in business with technology. Today, thousands of users around the world in 70 different countries use Magaya.
We are proud to develop software that automates and improves business operations. Our customers include leaders in the fields of logistics, warehousing, wholesaling and nearly every aspect of the supply chain. Our philosophy is to help companies succeed by offering them a complete and flexible package designed to grow with them. The growth of our customers is our growth, so we dedicate ourselves to help them succeed.
We are currently looking for:
JUNIOR DEVELOPER I, II
This position is for an entry level Junior Software Developer. This position will work as part of a team under a Senior Developer and a Team Lead. Work will consist of writing SQL, working, modifying, and creating source code in Java as well as front end code using HTML, CSS, and Angular.
The developer level is normally assessed by the interviewer.
1. Coordinate with the Team Lead and Product Manager regarding any programming tasks assigned. This covers tasks related to system review and design, task requirements review and even task implementation logic.
2. Produce a well-organized, optimized and documented source code. This is subject for checking and review.
3. Test, debug and fix bugs when required. This will be strictly based on the Technical Testing Checklist.
4. Work as efficiently as possible. This means delivering on time with good quality [zero occurrences of fatal and major defect severity and at least minimum occurrence of minor and cosmetic defect severity] and what is required based on the system requirements gathering.
5. Work independently when required.
6. Contribute on technical documentation on modules or tasks assigned.
7. Prepare training manual for users when required.
8. Continuously learn and improve technical skill set.
9. Present ideas for system improvements.
10. Perform any software development related task required by Internal Team Lead or Product Manager
Education Requirements: 4-year Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or other related fields. In lieu of a traditional 4-year degree, candidates with OTJ experience or ones that went through other methods of schooling and education may be considered if they can demonstrate effective development skillsets.
Experience Requirements: No prior experience required although preference will be given to candidates with previous experience.
Location Requirements: Position is fully remote, but we do have an office for onboarding and training. Preference will be given to candidates that live closer to office.
Catapult International, LLC Phil. Branch Office
M-208, NDI Building, AS Fortuna St.
Mandaue City, Cebu, 6014
Working Hours: Standard 40-hour work week, Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm
Why Join Us?
We offer a competitive salary package and with a free Health Insurance and Flexible Vacation Leave Benefits upon hiring.
For more information, visit www.magaya.com