Back to Search Results
Urgent Hiring: Process Control Analyst
1 Year or Less
With Business Certificates
Established in 1966
S.E. Jayme St., Pakna-an, Mandaue City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 3
Posted On: July 1, 2022
Job ID: 404788
SHEMBERG INGREDIENTS AND GUMS CORPORATION
Is currently looking for:
PROCESS CONTROL ANALYST
The Process Control Analyst performs technical function relating to product in process, out-going and in-coming and responsible to ensure that product meets the customer's quality standards. The Process Control Analyst performs technical function relating to product in process, out-going and in-coming and responsible to ensure that product meets the customer's quality standards.
- Conducts sampling of product in process for testing or evaluation.
- Computes the correct alcohol concentration or volume needed for product sterilization and instructs the sterilizer operators about it.
- Conducts random inspection of process parameters according to agreed specifications or range.
- Makes immediate decisions for product in-process according to agreed parameters and as authorized by the Process Control Supervisor.
- Prepares and issues Corrective/Preventive Action Reports for nonconforming product in-process deviations.
- Coordinates with production supervisor or operators in matters relating to out of spes in-process parameters.
- Recommends changes to lab system, procedure or process based on facts or data gathered or on observed problem.
- Conducts calibration of lab equipment and apparatus as required in the annual calibration plan.
- BS Chemical Engineering/Chemistry Graduate or any related course
- Laboratory work experience preferred but maybe dispensed with
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Free Service Shuttle
- Leave Credits Convertible to Cash
- Hospitalization Benefits
- Birthday Cash Gift
- Birthday Leave