Back to Search Results
Mid-Senior Technology Talent Recruiter
2 to 4 Years
Open to Work From Home
Established in 2019
Posted On: June 22, 2022
Job ID: 404349
At Umpisa Inc., our mission is to make the Philippines be known globally as a tech hub.
Umpisa Inc. is a progressive technology services company that partners with select industries, clients and people to work on pioneering and industry-changing solutions via digital transformation, modern software development and venture building.
Our mission is to make the Philippines be known as a tech hub globally. We create a set of world-class and impactful products and solutions to help organizations and individuals live better lives. We offer demanding, challenging and rewarding careers in software development, product development, emerging technologies, and more for the right candidates. We are currently hiring for a Problem Manager with strong experience in the Software Engineering field.
● Aligns with our values: Excellence, Integrity, Professionalism, People Success, Customer Success, Fun, Innovation and Diversity
● Strong communication skills
● Strong problem solving and analytical skills
● Would like to work as part of a self-organizing Scrum team in a scaled agile framework
● Must be a self-starter and loves to collaborate with the team and client
Responsible for all aspects of sourcing and hiring of select Technology professionals. The technical recruiter will strategize and execute to identify and fill job openings, interview candidates, and keep a database of candidates and applications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Collaborate with HR Generalist Officer or IT Team Leaders to determine the needs and roles need to filled
● Coordinate with team leaders to forecast business, department goals, and hiring needs
● Recommend creative strategies to attract talents from across the country
● Create job descriptions and post it to relevant job posting websites (e.g., Jobstreet, Mynimo, LinkedIn, Facebook and etc)
● Source potential candidates through existing and recommended job postings and others
● Craft and send personalized recruiting correspondences with current job openings to passive and active candidates
● Identify appropriate candidates and assess their qualifications through review of their resumes, interviews, and other forms of communications.
● Maintain contact with candidates to keep them apprised of the status of their applications
● Perform background and reference checks
● 3-5+ years of experience in recruitment process and platforms
● Bachelor’s degree of human resources or related degree
● A good understanding of technology and technical skills
● Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for Tech roles
● Solid understanding of HR practices
● Good interpersonal skills and decision making skills
Experienced in sourcing the following IT resources with this background or experience:
● Software Engineers - (Flutter, React, React-Native, DevOps, Java, Node.js, Swift, Kotlin)
● UI/UX Designer
● IT Business Analyst
● IT Project Manager
● Product Quality Engineers (Test Automation or Manual QA Engineers)
How to Apply
NOTE: The list of qualifications is a guide. Best case if the candidate possesses ALL the required/desired criteria, but then again this is a GUIDE. If you think you can do the task and would be a great fit with us, send your professional profile to email@example.com. We accept applicants wherever you are in the Philippines.