Back to Search Results
Office-based ESL Teacher (Offline and Online)
1 Year or Less
With Business Certificates
Established in 2017
Unit 201 PDI Condominium, Gov. M. Cuenco Avenue, Banilad, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: May 13, 2022
Job ID: 403697
FIRST CLASS INNOVENTURE, INC.
Is currently looking for:
OFFICE-BASED ESL TEACHER (OFFLINE AND ONLINE)
The primary job responsibility of an ESL teacher is to improve the English reading, writing and speaking skills of students of diverse ages and backgrounds. ESL teachers must tailor their lessons for students whose native languages and English-speaking abilities are varied.
Duties and Responsibilities:
▪ Planning, organising and preparing classes, including developing detailed lesson plans for different skill levels of students ( Beginners, Intermediate, advanced)
▪ Organize a class that makes learning an easy and meaningful process.
▪ Present lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning
▪ Provides individualised instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning
▪ Developing specific learning materials that support the learning objectives and planned community activities of the students in addition to arranging field trips which allow students to learn English in real-life contexts.
▪ Instructing ESL students using a variety of active and engaging teaching strategies/learning activities and student assessment methods
▪ Assesses and records students’ progress and provides feedback
▪ Managing the class effectively including creating and maintaining a student-teacher relationship of mutual trust.
▪ Demonstrates cultural understanding and respect to students at all times
▪ Supporting the teaching standards and rules of the school
▪ Assisting in the provision of daily supervision of students as required or assigned
▪ Contributing to the school’s extracurricular programs
▪ Demonstrating flexibility in meeting the students’ changing requirements as conditions may require overtime.
▪ Collaborates with immediate superior and other teachers and participates in regular training and meetings
Bachelor’s Degree in Education, majoring in English is an advantage
ESL teaching experience for at least 6 months to 1 year
Good adherence and willingness to follow the school’s rules and regulations
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Well-organized, committed and open to training
Creative and energetic
Strong moral values and discipline
A well-balanced, flexible and adaptable nature
COVID-19 Fully Vaccinated