Back to Search Results
Remote Healthcare Virtual Assistant
₱18,000 - 28,000 per month
With Business Certificates
Established in 2010
Outside Davao del Sur : 8F Skyrise 4B, Cebu IT Park, W Geonzon St, Cebu City : Philippines
Total vacancies for this job title: Over 50
Posted On: June 22, 2022
Job ID: 402965
MedSpecialized, Inc. is looking for a Healthcare Virtual Assistant!
About the Client: DrCatalyst
DrCatalyst (DrC) is a remote healthcare staffing organization that has over 250 billable staff from the Philippines servicing healthcare companies throughout America. We are looking for Energetic and Highly Fluent English speaking Healthcare Professionals to serve new and existing US Healthcare clinics as inbound and outbound clinical operators during the business hours of our respective clients. Throughout your career you will also get the opportunity to be trained on additional skills such as referral management, authorizations, medical records, prescription coordination, eligibility and benefits, HEDIS, and more.
Work Schedule and Arrangement: Night shift, Remote set-up
Office Location: 8th floor Skyrise 4B Building, IT Park, Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu
• Answer inbound calls and help for scheduling, rescheduling, and clinic information.
• Make outbound calls for patient appointment reminders, wellness checks, and more.
• Supply EMR notes on all calls conducted looping in onsite personnel and providers.
• Google Chat with online personnel, as well as separate chats with DRC team members.
• The job responsibilities are aligned with the Virtual Administrative Medical Assistant role
• Graduate of any medical course
• Excellent English proficiency with strong communication skills
• 25 wpm or faster
• Computer literacy (GMail, Google Sheets)
• Stable internet connection and a conducive work environment at home
• Physically fit to work in a BPO setting
• Willing to work during holidays and weekends
• Must have at least 6 months work experience in a remote set-up
• Must be residing outside Cebu
Salary and monetary benefits (in PHP):
• Monthly salary of 16,000 - 22,000
• New hire bonus of 5,000
• Attendance bonus of 2,000
• Monthly risk allowance of 2,000
Perks and other benefits:
• Paid Training Period
• All national Philippines and USA holidays are observed
• Paid time off—public holidays, vacation, and personal time off
• Robust and effective Government Benefits Administration
• Lactation breaks (for breastfeeding moms)
• Discounted optical services with our partner clinic
• Free lunch/dinner and unlimited coffee and ice cream daily (for on site employees)
• Free Health insurance with one (1) free dependent
• Free Life insurance
• Free Accident insurance
• Covid-19 Vaccine Access
• Relocation allowance for new hires (from Outside Cebu)
• Company-sponsored outings
• Interest-based employee clubs (DOTA, Basketball, Dance, Music, Photography, Yoga)
• International travel opportunities (India and US office)
Our Recruitment Process:
1. Candidate Application Form
2. General Assessment
3. Interview (Virtual)
4. Job Offer
Disclaimer for salary ranges: Salary ranges may not be applicable to all. Depending on the level of experience, educational background and potential for growth seen during interviews, offers may go higher or lower.
PRO TIP: prepare for that interview and impress the hiring managers!
For more information about our company, visit our website: www.medspecialized.com