Back to Search Results
Barista for Starbucks North Luzon
Part timers are welcome
Established in 1952
Magsaysay Lower, Baguio City, Benguet
Total vacancies for this job title: Over 10
Posted On: May 16, 2022
Job ID: 402559
ACCEPTING PART-TIME AND FULL-TIME BARISTAS FOR STARBUCKS NORTH LUZON STORES.
This job contributes to Starbucks success by providing legendary customer service to all customers. This job creates the Starbucks Experience for our customers by providing customers with prompt service, quality beverages and products, and maintaining a clean and comfortable store environment. The incumbent is responsible for modeling and acting in accordance with the Starbucks Mission and Values.
Responsibilities and Job Functions include but are not limited to the following:
· Acts with integrity, honesty, and knowledge that promote the culture, values, and mission of Starbucks. Maintains a calm exterior presence during periods of high volume or unusual events to maintain a clean and comfortable store environment.
· Anticipates customer and store needs by constantly evaluating environment and customers for cues. Communicates information to manager so that the team can respond as necessary to create the “Third Place” environment during each shift.
· Assists with new partner training by positively reinforcing successful performance and giving respectful and encouraging coaching as needed.
· Contributes to positive team environment by recognizing alarms or changes in partner morale and communicating them to the management team.
· Delivers legendary customer service to all customers by acting with a “customer comes first” attitude and connecting with the customer. Discovers and responds to customer needs.
· Provides quality beverages, whole bean, and food products consistently for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards. Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
· Follows Starbucks operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling and safety and security, to ensure the safety of all partners during each shift.
· Maintains a clean and organized workspace so that partners can locate resources and product as needed.
· Recognizes and reinforces individual and team accomplishments by using existing organizational methods.
· Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
· Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Food & Beverage Services Management, Hospitality/ Tourism/ Hotel Management, Business Studies/ Administration/ Management, Marketing, Food Technology/ Nutrition/ Dietetics or equivalent.
· At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
· Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Food/ Beverage/ Restaurant Service or equivalent.
· Full-Time / Part-Time position(s) available.