Back to Search Results
1 Year or Less
Established in 1922
No. 2 B. Rodriguez St., Sambag 2, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 4
Posted On: June 23, 2022
Job ID: 400354
The Cebu Puericulture Center and Maternity House, Inc founded in 1922 is the pioneer institution of its kind with 50 bed capacity. It is dedicated to the upliftment of maternal and child welfare. Its specific goals are to guide mother through pregnancy toward a safe delivery through prenatal services, to provide the best maternal and infant health care at the lowest cost possible through OB-GYN services, to attend to the needs of newborn and to the full recovery of the mother through its postnatal services and sustain high quality of professional services through the Philippine OB-GYN Society (POGS) which monitors the efficiency and quality of training services.
The Medical Technologist is responsible for conducting the required laboratory test that will provide information to physicians for the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of patient's disease.
His / her duties and responsibilities includes but are not limited to the following:
- Conducts, generates and records laboratory tests as requested by physician.
- Performs re-typing and crossmatching of both patient's blood and blood unit to be transfused and informs attending nurses if blood is ready for transfused.
- Ensures that quality assurance standards as set is followed in every laboratory examination.
- Regularly updates team leader on issues and concerns that are observed during his / her duty.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by superior from time to time.
How to Apply
You can personally send application through our office at No. 2 B. Rodriguez St., Sambag 2, Cebu City