- Accounting / Finance (229)
- Admin / Office / Clerical (152)
- Agriculture / Veterinary (1)
- Airline / Airport (5)
- Arts / Media / Design (69)
- Call Center / BPO (436)
- Domestic / Caretaker (6)
- Education / Schools (48)
- Engineering / Architecture (193)
- Food / Restaurant (51)
- Foreign Language (6)
- Government / Non-profit (3)
- HR / Recruitment / Training (137)
- Health / Medical / Science (95)
- Hotel / Spa / Salon (29)
- IT / Computers (324)
- Legal / Documentation (3)
- Logistics / Warehousing (27)
- Maritime / Seabased (16)
- Production / Manufacturing (26)
- Purchasing / Buyer (33)
- Sales / Marketing / Retail (207)
- Skilled Work / Technical (90)
- Internship (8)
- Others (9)
Back to Search Results
₱10,000 - 13,000 per month
With Business Certificates
Established in 2003
Baas, Pagsabungan, Mandaue City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: January 13, 2022
Job ID: 394820
JMC KONSTRUKT AGGREGATES EQUIPMENT AND DESIGN, INC.
Is currently looking for:
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Serve as point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Maintain calendars of HR management team.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
- Knowledge able in HR Facets is an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related (essential).
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to accurately follow instructions.
Salary Range: 10,000 - 13,000
Perks and Benefits: All government mandatory benefits
Rest Day Schedule (Sun) but still vary on the availability of manpower
Time of Work (8 am to 5 pm)