- Accounting / Finance (230)
- Admin / Office / Clerical (147)
- Agriculture / Veterinary (1)
- Airline / Airport (5)
- Arts / Media / Design (72)
- Call Center / BPO (433)
- Domestic / Caretaker (6)
- Education / Schools (49)
- Engineering / Architecture (189)
- Food / Restaurant (51)
- Foreign Language (6)
- Government / Non-profit (3)
- HR / Recruitment / Training (138)
- Health / Medical / Science (92)
- Hotel / Spa / Salon (29)
- IT / Computers (320)
- Legal / Documentation (3)
- Logistics / Warehousing (27)
- Maritime / Seabased (16)
- Production / Manufacturing (26)
- Purchasing / Buyer (33)
- Sales / Marketing / Retail (201)
- Skilled Work / Technical (91)
- Internship (8)
- Others (8)
Back to Search Results
Apply as Universal Trainer ! Earn Competitive Salary+Allowances+ Bonuses! Apply Now!
1 Year or Less
With Business Certificates
Established in 2000
11th Floor, PHILAM Building, Cebu Business Park, Luz, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: January 18, 2022
Job ID: 394638
Dreamscape Networks is Australia’s and Singapore’s #1 Domain and Website Hosting provider with a clear goal to be Australia’s and South East Asia’s #1 Online Solutions Provider. We are rapidly expanding into new high growth markets providing technology solutions to help our customers establish, build, maintain and grow their online presence.
Providing simple, innovative and affordable online solutions that change lives
To help customers achieve their online goals by delivering innovative, user friendly and intuitive, technology driven solutions to become the worlds most trusted and affordable online solutions provider, all backed by Best in World service
Dreamscape Networks’ five core values represent the principles and beliefs that have guided the company throughout the years. These values are reflected in employees’ decisions and actions every day.
- Genuine – The Company believes that one of the most important lessons in life and business is the need to be authentic and honest.
- Relentless – The Company is composed of a young and dynamic workforce with a high level of energy and motivation to work beyond the extra mile.
- Passion – Dreamscape Networks operates with utmost passion and commitment to continuously serve its customers.
- Excellence – The Company promotes a culture of excellent and commitment to continuously serve its customer.
- Fun – Dreamscape Networks celebrates every successful milestone it achieves with togetherness as a company. It fosters a productive environment of working while having fun.
The Digital transformation is happening right now, so get on board!
- Designs, plans, organizes, or directs orientation and training programs for employees to strengthen their interpersonal, communication, and soft skills
- Develops various role-playing activities that allow participants to realize their shortcomings and take action to correct them
- Trains employees with billing processes and tools that will be used for their job ∙ Does further troubleshooting to help agents reach their maximum potential ∙ Creates appropriate learning materials for instructional purposes
- Assesses the weaknesses and strengths of individuals and customizes trainings as needed
- Conducts refresher trainings to tenured agents for long-term improvement of employees’ skills enabling them to fulfill their potential within the company ∙ Conducts Training Need Analysis (TNA), performance development, and other training related strategies
- Takes supervisory/complaints, queries or calls, provided that Customer Care Specialists already tried to take the call and exhausted all resources
- Escalates unresolved cases to the appropriate department efficiently
- Performs adhoc tasks/projects as the need arises
- Participates in calibrations actively to ensure consistent scoring and feedback delivery approach
- Must be a college graduate of any 4-year course
- Must have experience in teaching, training, and other instructional roles
- Must have strong knowledge in MS Office applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Must have knowledge in Training Needs Analysis, Gap Analysis, Performance Development, planning and other training-related strategies
- Must have excellent presentation skills and ability to relate and get the best out of people
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have high comprehension and great analytical skills
- Must have strong organizational and team management skill
- Must have good interpersonal skills
- Must have the ability to develop modules, infodocs and handouts
- Must have the ability to train, mentor, motivate, and coach people
- Amenable to work permanent night shift