- Accounting / Finance (242)
- Admin / Office / Clerical (166)
- Agriculture / Veterinary (1)
- Airline / Airport (5)
- Arts / Media / Design (71)
- Call Center / BPO (467)
- Domestic / Caretaker (6)
- Education / Schools (44)
- Engineering / Architecture (204)
- Food / Restaurant (58)
- Foreign Language (6)
- Government / Non-profit (3)
- HR / Recruitment / Training (148)
- Health / Medical / Science (102)
- Hotel / Spa / Salon (30)
- IT / Computers (338)
- Legal / Documentation (5)
- Logistics / Warehousing (30)
- Maritime / Seabased (16)
- Production / Manufacturing (30)
- Purchasing / Buyer (36)
- Sales / Marketing / Retail (211)
- Skilled Work / Technical (92)
- Internship (9)
- Others (9)
Back to Search Results
SEO and Digital Marketing Manager
₱20,000 - 40,000 per month
Established in 2018
Apas, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: January 18, 2022
Job ID: 393978
TELEFORCE GLOBAL SERVICES
Teleforce Global Services Corporation is a business process outsourcing company specializing in setting up, hosting and managing IT operations.
Laid its cornerstone in 2018, Teleforce Global Services Corporation was founded with the purpose of delivering customer experiences that are simple, inspired and innovative.
Teleforce Global is currently looking for:
SEO AND DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
Roles and Responsibilities
· Capable of organizing successful teams to ensure flawless execution while working remotely.
· He/she should have strong experience working with digital / tech agencies servicing a large roster of clients.
· Work closely with Program and Business development teams on donor led campaigns to ensure that online communications complement and are being effectively integrated with offline communications.
· Delivering strategic marketing leadership to add revenue, define and refine corporate brand recognition.
· Develop social media strategy and implement framework to achieve business and brand objectives.
· Improving visibility and search ability of content across the website on an ongoing basis and search engine optimization.
· As the Digital Marketing Head, you will develop, implement, track and optimize high-impact digital marketing campaigns.
Desired Candidate Profile
· Efficient Knowledge in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Social Media Optimization (SMO),.
· 8+ Years hands-on Digital Marketing experience (especially Search, Social Media, Email, Inbound and Mobile Marketing).
· Strong expertise in digital practice with in depth understanding of various facets like Social Media Marketing (SMM), Content Creation and Dissemination.
· Graduate/Post Graduate (preferably marketing and communication) with minimum 4 years of experience; at least 3 years of experience in Digital Marketing.
· Proven and demonstrable record of implementing successful Digital marketing and Social Media campaigns.
· Fully versed in SEO best practices and analysis of web usage trends.
· Strong object-oriented design skills, knowledge of design patterns, and an uncanny ability to design intuitive module and class-level interfaces