- Accounting / Finance (247)
- Admin / Office / Clerical (183)
- Agriculture / Veterinary (4)
- Airline / Airport (5)
- Arts / Media / Design (77)
- Call Center / BPO (471)
- Domestic / Caretaker (5)
- Education / Schools (48)
- Engineering / Architecture (221)
- Food / Restaurant (65)
- Foreign Language (6)
- Government / Non-profit (2)
- HR / Recruitment / Training (159)
- Health / Medical / Science (99)
- Hotel / Spa / Salon (34)
- IT / Computers (355)
- Legal / Documentation (5)
- Logistics / Warehousing (33)
- Maritime / Seabased (16)
- Production / Manufacturing (39)
- Purchasing / Buyer (39)
- Sales / Marketing / Retail (211)
- Skilled Work / Technical (110)
- Internship (9)
- Others (5)
Back to Search Results
1 Year or Less
With Business Certificates
Established in 2014
Unit 607B, 6th Floor Keppel Center, Samar Loop, Cebu Business Park, Luz, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: January 10, 2022
Job ID: 393970
AHGS Center for International Languages Inc. Formerly: AHGS English Academy, Inc. is looking for enthusiastic and passionate ACCOUNTING STAFF. Competitive compensation and great career opportunity awaits! Send in your resume through email or you may visit us personally and be interviewed right away.
AHGS Center for International Languages Inc. Formerly: AHGS English Academy, Inc. was established to provide Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) programs specifically to train and tutor non-Native speakers in English, engage in training of language teachers, conduct facilitation of interested students from Japan and other countries to study in Cebu, Philippines. We provide English language training modules fitted through a face-to-face interaction as well as the use of various multi-media technology.
- Facilitates and provide an on-time & accurate processing of payroll
- Provides timely and accurate analysis and solution to payroll-related issues/concerns, while ensuring due feedback to all parties concerned.
- Ensures compliance with government laws, including reportorial requirements.
- Clerical functions such as encoding, reports-generation, data entry to payroll-related info.
- General knowledge of accounting and understanding of the general ledger accounts
- Process government transaction in BIR, SSS, HDMF, PHIC.
- Process accounts payable ensuring timeliness and accuracy of information.
- Prepare accurate bank reconciliation and deposits.
- Keep financial records of bank deposits book and cashbook and company check.
- Prepare and issues cash vouchers
- Perform other task pertaining to accounting matters.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy or Finance Management
- At least with experience in PAYROLL is an advantage.
- Must have excellent analytical skills and a keen eye for details.
- With excellent communication and computer/typing skills
- Must be trustworthy and is able to properly manage highly confidential information
- Must be up to date with Phil. Nat'l. Wages; and knowledge on the Philippine Labor Law is an advantage
- Preferably have knowledge about the administration of company benefits and compliance to government mandated benefits such as SSS, Phil Health, Pag-ibig/HDMF.
- Must have good personality, communication skills both oral and written, and interpersonal skills.
- Must be meticulous, flexible, very organized, and possesses maturity to handle pressures.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines
How to Apply
Get a JOB in 5 easy steps:
1. Submit resume through email
2. Initial Interview (Face to Face)
3. Written Examination
4. Final Interview
5. Job Offer
Office Address: Unit 607B, 6th Floor Keppel Center, Samar Loop, Cebu Business Park, Cebu City 6000
Telephone Number: 032.2307994
Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 9:00AM-4:00PM