Back to Search Results
Managerial / Supervisory
With Business Certificates
Established in 2011
eBloc 3 Tower/ FCC IT Park, Apas, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 2
Posted On: May 16, 2022
Job ID: 393627
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree (any discipline) with 7-10 years of overall experience
- Knowledgeable on ITIL (but not required) or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Amenable to work on 24/7 shifting schedule, holidays, weekends and rest days
- No issues working in any location assigned by the company
- Good knowledge of ITSM processes.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt trained/certified
- Experience with structured process improvement methodologies, including but not limited to Lean
- Strong business acumen and the ability to develop and deliver rigorous financial and/or analysis to quantify business case scenarios, options and risks
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills; ability to present ideas and solutions in a logical and articulate manner with the self-confidence to work with Senior Executives
- Ability to work within challenging environment with tight delivery timelines
- Out of the box thinker to develop tools and processes for best utilization of resources.
- Ability to manage Internal and external clients; Strong conflict management skills.
- Ability to manage team of TLs and QAs
- Self-motivated Team player
- Excellent skills on Excel/Quality Tools / Data Analysis /Analytical Skills / Reporting.
- Internal Quality Auditor in ISO 9000/ISO 20000/ISO 27000 preferable.
- Familiarity with ITIL, Foundations certificate a plus
- Experience working in a customer-centric environment
- Extensive experience of similar capacity
- Knowledgeable in navigation and or operation of MS OS, MAC OS, Chromium, iOS and Android
Roles and Responsibilities
- Establish and maintain Quality Management system for the account
- Implement Operational Excellence Tools (5S, RCA, Lean, Standard Work, Continuous Improvement, Six Sigma, Tiered Accountability & GEMBA).
- Works with the site team to achieve optimal results on efficiency and other operational key metrics (i.e. First Time Resolution, AHT, shrinkage, Utilization etc.) through gap analysis and process improvement projects
- Design and implement KPI measures, measurement systems and visual tracking controls/dashboards to manage process performance for sustainability and continuous improvement
- Driving ROI / Value Added approach by driving process improvements and business transformation
- Ensuring Internal and External Quality metrics are being met
- Delivers high impact projects targeting financial gains or value additions to the customer through process optimizations
- Works with the site/client team in upholding compliance in all organizational standard procedures and policies (i.e. Model of Excellence, InfoSec, Physical Security, Visitor Processing, operational processes, business reviews, etc.)
- Responsible for compliance in all contractual and regulatory requirements
- Train staff on Operational Excellence Tools & promote culture of Kaizen.
- Participate actively in all quality related audits both internal and external
- Supervise execution of transactional quality audits to position Transaction monitoring as a leading indicator of operational results and identify process improvement opportunities
- Analyze current situation (As-is), identify improvement opportunities and recommend measures (To-be) to re-engineer processes
- Act as a Change Agent and work closely with Operations to optimize Customer Value in multiple client engagements
- Should liaise with the Process Heads / Client to Identify Opportunity Areas & Prepare and Implement Improvements
- Problem solving and developing innovative solution
- Assisting Special Projects and performing other duties
- Any other task/s assigned by the reporting manager or as required by the business