- Accounting / Finance (232)
- Admin / Office / Clerical (152)
- Agriculture / Veterinary (1)
- Airline / Airport (5)
- Arts / Media / Design (66)
- Call Center / BPO (436)
- Domestic / Caretaker (6)
- Education / Schools (41)
- Engineering / Architecture (190)
- Food / Restaurant (51)
- Foreign Language (5)
- Government / Non-profit (3)
- HR / Recruitment / Training (138)
- Health / Medical / Science (96)
- Hotel / Spa / Salon (29)
- IT / Computers (311)
- Legal / Documentation (3)
- Logistics / Warehousing (27)
- Maritime / Seabased (16)
- Production / Manufacturing (26)
- Purchasing / Buyer (32)
- Sales / Marketing / Retail (201)
- Skilled Work / Technical (91)
- Internship (8)
- Others (7)
Back to Search Results
Child Care Assistant
₱16,000 - 20,000 per month
1 Year or Less
With Business Certificates
Established in 2010
Basement Area, Militec Building, N. Bacalso Avenue, Tulay, Minglanilla, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: January 17, 2022
Job ID: 393611
TLB Ventures Corp. is looking for:
CHILD CARE ASSISTANT
• Provide support in conducting the children's class activities;
• Monitor and supervise the children constantly;
• Assist in maintaining a safe and positive environment for children;
• Alert the parents to arising emergencies;
• Prepare and serve meals and snacks;
• Adhere to procedures in preparing a bottle or changing a diaper;
• Assist with sand, water, or playground and other extra-curricular activities; and
• Other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
• A graduate of Bachelor in Elementary Education;
• Licensed and with experience BEED Teacher is a great advantage;
• Basic computer literacy;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills;
• Pleasant Personality;
• Extremely patient with kids; and
• Strong organization and management skills.
• Preferably applicants near Talisay City, Minglanilla, City of Naga, and San Fernando.
How to Apply
1. Update your resume according to position you are applying for.
2. Write an email, subject: "Applying for Child Care Assistant".
3. Write the body of the email, talk about why you want this job.
4. Attach your resume and send it through the email found with the job poster above.
5. Regularly check your email and mobile phone for updates.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you so much for giving the time in reading our posting. We are all waiting for you. Be part of our team now!