- Accounting / Finance (247)
- Admin / Office / Clerical (184)
- Agriculture / Veterinary (4)
- Airline / Airport (4)
- Arts / Media / Design (78)
- Call Center / BPO (468)
- Domestic / Caretaker (5)
- Education / Schools (46)
- Engineering / Architecture (221)
- Food / Restaurant (64)
- Foreign Language (5)
- Government / Non-profit (2)
- HR / Recruitment / Training (158)
- Health / Medical / Science (99)
- Hotel / Spa / Salon (34)
- IT / Computers (355)
- Legal / Documentation (5)
- Logistics / Warehousing (33)
- Maritime / Seabased (16)
- Production / Manufacturing (40)
- Purchasing / Buyer (40)
- Sales / Marketing / Retail (210)
- Skilled Work / Technical (108)
- Internship (9)
- Others (5)
Back to Search Results
Digital Marketing Manager
₱30,000 - 40,000 per month
Managerial / Supervisory
With Business Certificates
Established in 2018
418 Krizia Building, Gorordo Avenue, Kamputhaw, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: January 11, 2022
Job ID: 393056
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to oversee our team of marketing professionals in developing and implementing digital marketing campaigns to publish on a variety of outlets. You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Completes digital marketing team operational requirements by scheduling and delegating employees and following up on work results.
- Maintains digital marketing team job results by counseling and disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience of 5+ years in digital marketing, particularly within the outsourcing industry
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
- Creating and maintaining client relationships
- Coaching and subordinate involvement
- High process management skills
- Self-motivated yet client-focused
- Can work on a US shift (graveyard)
- Must have working PC/laptop, and highspeed, reliable internet connection
- Available to start ASAP
This is a full-time position (40 hours/week), US shift, temporary WFH set-up.
Interviews are streamlined and conducted online.