Back to Search Results
Accounting Virtual Assistants
2 to 4 Years
Established in 2013
Bgy. 1 (Pob.), Bacolod City, Negros Occidental
Total vacancies for this job title: 10
Posted On: November 25, 2021
Job ID: 392604
ACCOUNTING VIRTUAL ASSISTANTS
We are looking for aspiring & enthusiastic virtual assistants to help our team with varied accounting/bookkeeping and updating/tracking records related tasks for our Real Estate, Property Management Clientele & General Type of Businesses. We are aggressively expanding our company, so our ideal candidate would be a zealous general administrative task, tech-savvy, quick learner and a great multi-tasker.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Good English communication is a must.
- Proven experience and knowledge in the following tools: Quickbooks, Peach, Tree, SAP
- Assist Accountants and other financial professionals with creating and editing financial documents.
- Organize the bookkeeping processes of the company.
- Evaluate financial budgets and track expenses.
- Draft and report financial presentations.
- Reconcile financial books including incoming and outgoing funds.
- Management customer queries and responds to them with the relevant pre-set template
- Customer follow-up for billing and any other accounting/bookkeeping task
- Updates database
- Email handling with pre-template
- Ad Hoc
- College Graduate of Accounting, Financial Accounting, Business Administration, Accounting Technology or any related field
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
- With bookkeeping experience
- Able to navigate accounting software preferably Quickbooks or any other accounting platform such as SAP, XERO, Pitch Tree & etc.
- Conversational english communication skills
- Good in english written
- Organized & Self-driven
- Must be a tech savvy
- Commitment to maintain the highest level of confidentiality while working with client data
- Willing to work on shifting schedules or graveyard shifts
- Laptop with good condition battery and working webcam
- Laptop core i3 or i5 with 8Gb ram
- Noise-canceling headset
- Primary Internet speed with 15mbps minimum
- Back-up internet preferably pocket wifi (with a different telco line from your primary internet connection: Globe, Smart, PLDT, etc. in case of a power outage)
- With a contingency plan in case of a power outage (must secure a 24 hrs open location for charging purposes in case equipment battery is drained)