Back to Search Results
2 to 4 Years
Open to Work From Home
Established in 2019
Total vacancies for this job title: 5
Posted On: December 3, 2021
Job ID: 392304
PUBLISHING SALES AGENT: EARN 6 DIGITS MONTHLY!!!!
Job Summary and Scope:
Responsible for achieving paper sales, gross profit and margin goals to deliver profitable segment and customer account growth.
- Partner with the sales team on supporting new business selling efforts and ongoing account management.
- Actively engage in sales calls on existing customers and cold calling on prospective customers at a frequency that places the company in the preferred position.
- Meet individualized paper segment sales, gross profit, and margin goals as determined by management.
- Align with group paper sales specialist to expand segment and product knowledge.
- Actively leverage sales technology and tools to meet strategic account planning objectives and maximize customer and segment growth potential.
- Participate in sales training and development programs to enhance sales competencies and to effectively generate profitable customer and segment growth.
- The ability to work independently, successfully manage accounts, work under pressure, and adapt to changes in the work environment is essential.
Qualifications / Knowledge & Experience:
- Publishing Sales Work Experience - preferred
- Technical Skills – Desktop – CRM – Microsoft Office
- At least 2 years of telemarketing sales experience
- Internet speed 10mbps and higher