- Accounting / Finance (229)
- Admin / Office / Clerical (164)
- Agriculture / Veterinary (2)
- Airline / Airport (5)
- Arts / Media / Design (71)
- Call Center / BPO (453)
- Domestic / Caretaker (5)
- Education / Schools (41)
- Engineering / Architecture (206)
- Food / Restaurant (60)
- Foreign Language (5)
- Government / Non-profit (2)
- HR / Recruitment / Training (143)
- Health / Medical / Science (93)
- Hotel / Spa / Salon (28)
- IT / Computers (323)
- Legal / Documentation (5)
- Logistics / Warehousing (32)
- Maritime / Seabased (16)
- Production / Manufacturing (31)
- Purchasing / Buyer (37)
- Sales / Marketing / Retail (204)
- Skilled Work / Technical (90)
- Internship (9)
- Others (9)
Back to Search Results
Certified Medical Coder
₱21,000 - 26,000 per month
With Business Certificates
Established in 2010
8F Skyrise 4B, Cebu IT Park, W Geonzon St., Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 5
Posted On: January 22, 2022
Job ID: 392157
MedSpecialized, Inc. is looking for Certified Medical Coders
WORK FROM THE COMFORTS OF YOUR HOME!*
The Certified Medical Coder is allowed to work from home. Once the pandemic situation is better, the Certified Medical Coder may be required to report in our IT Park office in Cebu.
General Description: The Certified Medical Coder provides expertise and insights into quality performance that will inform quality improvement strategy and resource investment to improve quality performance.
Office Location: 8F Skyrise 4B, Cebu IT Park, W Geonzon St, Cebu City
Holidays: All national Philippines and USA holidays are observed.
Monthly Salary (not including bonuses): 21,000 - 26,000 PHP
- Collaborate extensively with MD/NP, and entire interdisciplinary team to improve quality and completeness of documentation of care provided and coded
- Assist in the collection and analysis of risk adjustment data in-order to identify documentation, coding trends and opportunities
- Audit medical documentation for accuracy of coding, conflicting or incomplete data.
- Provide feedback to team, providers and external/internal business partners of audit findings and make recommendations as necessary.
- Keeps current with changes in coding guidelines, compliance, and other relevant regulatory updates
- Participate in the development and coordination of education and training that focuses on Risk Adjustment coding and documentation opportunities utilizing a variety of methods to deliver content, such as direct provider collaboration, dashboard and reporting tools, teleconferences and webinars.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve department objectives and ensure internal risk adjustment compliance and standards are maintained
- Assume responsibility for professional development by participating in workshops, conferences and/ or in-services.
- Assist with coding chart review projects and RADV audits
- Keep self abreast with current EMR technology and provide recommendations for improvement of IMS
- Bachelor's degree holder, preferably in the medical field
- Certified Medical Coder
- Confident, motivated and with excellent follow through skills
- Have vast knowledge on different EHR platform
- Previous experience with Clinical documentation analysis is preferred
- Must score exceptionally high in our Aptitude exams
- Must be willing to work in graveyard shift and on weekends
Rewards Package: On top of a competitive salary, our employees enjoy these perks and benefits:
- Covid-19 Vaccine Access
- Robust and effective Government Benefits Administration
- Relocation allowance for new hires (from Outside Cebu)
- Free lunch/dinner and unlimited coffee and ice cream daily (for on site employees)
- Free Health insurance with 1 free dependent
- Free Life insurance
- Free Accident insurance
- Company-sponsored outings
- Interest-based employee clubs (DOTA, Basketball, Dance, Music, Photography, Yoga)
- International travel opportunities (India and US office)
- Paid time offâ€”public holidays, vacation, and personal time off
- Discounted Gym membership
Disclaimer for salary ranges: Salary ranges may not be applicable to all. Depending on the level of experience, educational background, and potential for growth seen during interviews, offers may go higher or lower.
Pro tip: prepare for that interview and impress the hiring managers!
For more information about our company, visit our website: www.medspecialized.com/