- Accounting / Finance (232)
- Admin / Office / Clerical (152)
- Agriculture / Veterinary (1)
- Airline / Airport (5)
- Arts / Media / Design (66)
- Call Center / BPO (436)
- Domestic / Caretaker (6)
- Education / Schools (41)
- Engineering / Architecture (190)
- Food / Restaurant (51)
- Foreign Language (5)
- Government / Non-profit (3)
- HR / Recruitment / Training (138)
- Health / Medical / Science (96)
- Hotel / Spa / Salon (29)
- IT / Computers (311)
- Legal / Documentation (3)
- Logistics / Warehousing (27)
- Maritime / Seabased (16)
- Production / Manufacturing (26)
- Purchasing / Buyer (32)
- Sales / Marketing / Retail (201)
- Skilled Work / Technical (91)
- Internship (8)
- Others (7)
Back to Search Results
2 to 4 Years
Established in 1989
Tac-an Road, Talamban, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: January 12, 2022
Job ID: 391986
Emphasis has been and will remain to be the production of well-designed, well-produced and well-finished products. All these products are handcrafted to the same quality standards the company has been known throughout the years.
We are a team dedicated to producing mid to high-end quality furniture for the world market, delivering value to our customers in a timely manner and satisfying the unique interests of our stakeholders.
To become the largest privately owned furniture manufacturer in Cebu.
We urgently need:
MEHITABEL is an export furniture manufacturing company with a single branch located in Talamban, Cebu. We are looking for an experienced and proven SAP B1 Consultant to assist the Company in fully implementing the functions of SAP B1 in our manufacturing environment.
1. Improve executive and managerial decision making by properly implementing the relevant SAP B1 tools across the organization with a focus on improving timeliness, accuracy, and depth of reporting within the company.
2. Establish standard data recording practices for all departments with a focus on disambiguation of duplicate records, improved records maintenance, and early identification of records abnormalities.
3. Improve employee understanding of SAP B1 interface and tools with a focus on minimizing errors and eliminating the use of manual work-abounds in reporting.
1. Complete Data Management using SAP Business One Data Transfer Workbench
- Analyze existing SAP B1 set up and usage, format and import legacy data across multiple sources.
- Address the gaps between SAP B1 solutions and current company business practices
- Create database queries, dashboard, tables, views, triggers, packages, table functions and procedures using SQL/PL SQL scripts.
- Customize forms and reports using Crystal Reports
- Locate and correct inaccurate and duplicate data.
2. Establish standard reporting for all units within the organization.
- Work with Executives, Accounting, Sales, Purchasing and Production Departments to understand business processes and configure modules within SAP Business One (i.e. Advanced Financials, Advanced Inventory, Order Management, Demand Planning, Fixed Assets, Revenue Recognition etc.)
- Identify where reporting does not follow process management best practices and established business analytics concepts.
- Provide employee training both on-site and remotely to ensure proper implementation.
- Build in-house process and procedure manuals that can be used to train new or replacement employees.
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Business Management, or Equivalent (Accounting, IT/Computer Science)
- 2+ years hands on experience working with SAP Business One in a manufacturing environment with full references and contacts from previous positions
- 2+ Full Cycle implementations/deployments of SAP Business One
- Experience with SAP Business One Modules.
- Experience with SQL Database Construction and SAP Crystal Reports.
- The successful candidate should have experience in implementing the full suite of SAP applications, including Accounting/Finance, Sales/Marketing, Manufacturing and Production MRP, Warehouse and Inventory Management, Supply Chain Management, and Operations.
- Project management experience and process optimization in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to work independently, set priorities and goals, plan output, and issue periodic progress reports to executive management.
Job Type: Full Time, Contract basis
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
For more information about our company, visit our website www.mehitabel.com.ph
How to Apply
Walk-in applicants may bring their application letter, resume with colored picture to:
Tac-an Road, Talamban
Cebu City, Cebu