Back to Search Results
Digital Marketing Associate
2 to 4 Years
With Business Certificates
Established in 2018
Kitara Warehouse Complex, San Rafael Corner Duha Road Brgy. 10-A Poblacion District, 10-A, Davao City, Davao del Sur
Total vacancies for this job title: 2
Posted On: November 18, 2021
Job ID: 391887
DIGITAL MARKETING ASSOCIATE
I. Job Summary
The Digital Media Associate builds and executes social media strategy through competitive and audience research. He or she is responsible for setting up and optimizing company and brand pages within each social media platform.
II. Duties and Responsibilities
1. Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
2. Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
3. Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
4. Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
5. Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
6. Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
7. Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
8. Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
9. Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
10. Collaborates with agencies and other vendor partners.
11. Evaluates emerging technologies.
12. Creating visual designs for all digital and traditional platforms with strong typography and iconography, as well as strong graphics and animation, ensuring brand consistency
13. Producing and editing videos for landing pages, social media and events
14. Designing all digital marketing assets for social media posting and blog contents
15. Constructing layouts for product brochures, manuals, presentation decks, and training handouts
16. Designing storyboards, interactive page layouts, and mock-up designs
III. Job Requirements
1. At least one (1) year working experience in social media marketing or as a Digital Media Specialist and/or Graphic Designer
2. Excellent consulting, writing, presentation and communication skills
3. Knowledge in social networking experience and social analytics tools
4. Knowledge in web design, web development, CRO, and SEO
5. Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
6. Fluency in English
7. BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
8. Proficient in Photoshop, Adobe After Effects
9. Basic Photography and Videography Skills
10. Strong portfolio of design projects