Back to Search Results
Urgent Hiring - Assistant Production Manager
₱15,000 - 18,000 per month
Managerial / Supervisory
With Business Certificates
Established in 2015
#9 2/f, Malayan House, Km. J.P. Lanang, 6 J.P. Laurel Ave., Alfonso Angliongto Sr., Davao City, Davao del Sur
Total vacancies for this job title: 2
Posted On: November 29, 2021
Job ID: 391708
We are seeking an energetic, proactive Assistant Production Manager to streamline production under the supervision of our Production Manager, and will be working for our sister Company PMCEI, Inc., which specializes in producing high-quality agricultural crops especially fermented coffee and cacao beans sourced from smallholder farmers. It would provide end-to-end support to smallholder farmers with access to technology and market, or its scope ranges from community development to international marketing. Through this innovative business, it will increase and sustain farmersâ€™ yields, income and eventually improve quality of life.
- Coordinate with the farmers, GOs, LGUs, NPOs, and private sectors.
- Interview the farmers and report writing
- Assist to check the quality and buy green coffee beans.
- Assist to prepare documents and export process.
- Help farm work and stay in the village.
- Willing to do delivery/submission of documents to all major clients, personal filing of application and follow-up to all related government agencies such as National Telecommunications Commission, Department of Finance, and Bureau of Customs etc.
- Create a budget plan on a monthly basis.
- Travel to other provinces.
- Willing to work on extended hours / overtime / holiday / weekends.
- Bachelor's degree in social science, business administration or agriculture or relevant fields.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant professional experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Cebuano is required
- Ability to multitask and work under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, and customer service oriented.
- Competent, fast learner and hard working professional with solid work ethics.
- SSS, Pag-Ibig, Phil Health
- Monthly Salary P18,000
- Overtime, Commuting Allowance, etc
How to Apply
Send your resume with attached photo to email@example.com with the following subject line: Assistant Production Manager