Back to Search Results
Key Accounts Specialist
1 Year or Less
With Business Certificates
Established in 1957
Field Work, Iloilo
Posted On: December 1, 2021
Job ID: 391641
KING'S QUALITY FOODS (CEBU), INC.
Is currently looking for:
KEY ACCOUNTS SPECIALIST
The Key Accounts Specialist will be responsible for overseeing client accounts, managing their queries, maintaining reports and monitoring solution strategies.
- Manages key supermarkets to drive excellent execution of in-store programs and achieve business objectives
- Monitors key account orders, invoicing, and advanced shipping notices
- Regularly reviewing aging accounts for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Find new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long-term partnerships
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues to the customer’s satisfaction and to maintain the company’s reputation
- Graduate of Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration major in Marketing or any Business related course or its equivalent.
- At least 1 year of proven working experience as Key Account Specialist preferably from FMCG or any related sales and marketing field.
- Expert in negotiation and building business relationships.
- Willing to travel and work on extended hours
- Must be a resident of Ilo-Ilo
- Proactive, dynamic and has the ability to introduce marketing innovations
Our employee enjoys some amazing perks:
- Competitive Salary Package
- Work life Balance
- Friendly work environment
- Skill Development Opportunities
- 5 Days work-week schedule
- Meal Allowance
- HMO and Accident Insurance
- Leave Credits (SL and VL)
- Retirement Plan