Back to Search Results
2 to 4 Years
Established in 1999
Matina IT Park, MacArthur Hi-way, Talomo Proper, Davao City, Davao del Sur
Total vacancies for this job title: 5
Posted On: November 5, 2021
Job ID: 391449
Get on the train! Join our team and be a Product Trainer at Alorica Davao!
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years university and 2 years work experience or Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Education, Communications or related field required
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in call center operations and/or prior experience in customer service and training experience in a service industry required; BPO/call center experienced preferred.
- 1 Year Trainer Experience (US based programs/projects)
- Excellent English Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Cultural Awareness and Competency â€“ experience in training US Audience preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Proficient personal computer skills including Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.
- Must possess strong problem solving skills.
- Strong coaching and motivating skills.
- Knowledge of adult learning theories a plus.
- Ability to analyze training needs to identify deficiencies and foster a learning environment that promotes continuous improvement.
- Ability to lead both new and experienced employees to perform their duties.
- Ability to work in a team fostered environment.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work in a multitasked environment.
- Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the delivery of consistent high quality client training programs through embracing the Companyâ€™s training methodology.
- Facilitate aligning to the training approach and adheres to the Companyâ€™s onboarding, New Hire Training, and A-Bay playbook standards.
- Supervise agents through training classes and A-Bay and assists in the successful integration of agents into Operations. Manages policy and procedure concerns through administration of corrective action up to and including termination.
- Oversee agent performance management by evaluating performance and delivering Coaching for Results (CFR) coaching in New Hire Training and A-Bay. Appropriately document agent performance through maintenance of communication logs noting progress, assessment scores, etc.
- Responsible for administering training surveys at the end of New Hire Training and A-Bay to measure and report on effectiveness of training and agent preparedness; receives feedback and continuously improves upon training delivery.
- Assesses training needs and learning styles and customizes training approach to be the most effective based upon the audience and training content. Utilizes and/or designs role play scenarios to drive job simulation practice.
- Comply & participate in the Companyâ€™s Trainer Coaching and Development Program and completes action plans created to focus on trainer performance improvement & grow job skills.
- Evaluate and recommend training content improvement
- Provides additional one-on-one training and coaching support to agents that need additional focus.
- Prepare training reports for Training and Operations to record training milestones and progress, as required.
- Responsible for obtaining and/or maintaining all relevant certifications to perform job. Participates in ongoing Trainer skill development by attending training classes and participating in ongoing coaching sessions.
Davao Site: Matina IT Park, MacArthur Hi-way, Talomo District, Davao City, Davao del Sur
For more information about Alorica, visit our website: www.alorica.com