Back to Search Results
Permanent Talent Acquisition Specialist I - Iloilo
Open to Work From Home
With Business Certificates
Established in 1982
6/F SM STRATA, Benigno Aquino Ave, Mandurriao, Bolilao, Iloilo City, Iloilo
Total vacancies for this job title: 2
Posted On: November 25, 2021
Job ID: 390970
At TTEC, we’re all about the Human Experience. Elevated. As a Permanent Talent Acquisition Specialist in Iloilo, you’ll be a part of our team to deliver amazing talent in TeleTech while you also #ExperienceTTEC, an award-winning employment experience and company culture.
What You’ll be Doing
Source amazing talent for TeleTech being part of an amazing Talent Acquisition team. Delivering amazing experiences brings a smile to your face and you find it very rewarding.
During a Typical Day, You’ll
- Achieve 100% of assigned agent recruiting plan – taking on daily, weekly and monthly recruitment tasks.
- Learn key business objectives, timeframes, legal issues, and requirements associated with each new client. Maintain a high level of knowledge of Talent Acquisition policies and procedures for screening, interviewing, and processing candidates.
- Responsible for administration of the candidate process for all open associate positions including but not limited to: greeting of applicants, reviewing applications, input data into Applicant Tracking System, administering testing materials, assist with data entry (assessment scores, declined candidates, send assessment e-mails and other correspondence).
- Support TeleTech’s Employee Referral Program that calls for encouraging employees to recommend friends and colleagues for positions at TeleTech.
- Ensure a positive experience for every candidate; maintain a positive, respectful, and caring attitude with all candidates – even those that will not be offered a position at TeleTech.
What You Bring to the Role
- Completed a Bachelor’s degree
- Desire to achieve aggressive goals under tight deadlines
- Able to articulate, interact and understand client needs and expectations
- High level of integrity, judgment and follow-through
- Experience with candidate tracking database, excel, internet, and other recruitment technology
Technology and work environment requirements for the job (Temporary Work from Home):
- Have the right connection – a home internet connection that is >15Mbps (you may do a quick check through Fast.com)
- Computer – we’ll supply and deliver at your doorstep
- Must be able to hard-wire (via ethernet cord) directly into your home modem
- Must have a quiet workspace that is within a reasonable proximity of your router so that you can plug in while working.
What You Can Expect
- Willing to work either at home or onsite
- Opportunities for career advancement, personal development and experiences meant to enhance the quality of your professional life
- And yes...all the competitive performance bonus opportunities and benefits you'd expect and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you
- An accessible office location at the 6/F SM STRATA, Benigno Aquino Ave, Mandurriao, Iloilo City, 5000 Iloilo, Philippines
A Bit More About Your Role
Bring in your “get it done”, high-energy, professional approach to source amazing talent for TeleTech. Be a part of a dynamic talent acquisition function and enable the organization to meet the monthly hiring numbers. We’ll train you to be a subject matter expert in your field, so you can be confident in providing the highest level of service possible.
Our business is about making customers happy. That’s all we do. Since 1982, we’ve helped companies build engaged, pleased, profitable customer experiences powered by our combination of humanity and technology. On behalf of many of the world’s leading iconic and disruptive brands, we talk, message, text, and video chat with millions of customers every day. These exceptional customer experiences start with you.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way.