Back to Search Results
PHP CodeIgniter Developer| Dayshift | Work from Home
2 to 4 Years
Open to Work From Home
With Business Certificates
Established in 2019
Total vacancies for this job title: 2
Posted On: November 19, 2021
Job ID: 390913
PHP CodeIgniter Software Developer | Dayshift | Work From Home
Do you have what it takes to #MakeStartupIdeasComeToLife? Grab the opportunity to be part of an exciting company where you can:
- Work from the safety of your home.
- Earn competitive salary and bonuses.
- Be at the forefront of cutting edge software development.
We are Humble, Hungry, and Smart. These principles are in the heart of MVP.dev, which guide us in our quest to reach the top.
YOU may be our next software developer superstar if you:
- Strong experience in core PHP programming languages
- In-depth knowledge of PHP object-oriented frameworks (Codeigniter framework)
- Write clean, accessible code using PHP Codeigniter programming languages
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Other programming tasks that may arise, including working with no code platforms
Your daily tasks in a nutshell:
- Team player that likes a fun work environment
- 4 years of experience in software development
- Understanding of object-oriented programming
- Expertise in PHP, MVC Frameworks and good technology exposure of Codeigniter Opencart or any cms added advantage.
- Bachelors in Computer Science required
- Must be comfortable working in a startup environment
- Focused on results and a “get it done” attitude
- Will to go above and beyond when required and find unique ways to solve challenges
MVP.dev is a leader in no-code and low-code solutions. We work with bleeding edge technology to build web and mobile apps lightning fast. We are a startup company expanding its operation and currently looking for enthusiastic, highly- motivated and career-minded superstars to join our growing team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.