Back to Search Results
Software QA Automation Engineer
1 Year or Less
Established in 2005
Skyrise 3, 5th Floor, IT Park, Apas, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: October 15, 2021
Job ID: 390366
You will be part of a dynamic team of engineers developing cutting-edge technology that fuels a platform used by thousands of brands, retailers and importers around the world to secure, manage and optimize their global supply chain. Using internet-scale technologies allows us to deliver highly scalable, efficient and robust solutions, and gives you the opportunity to apply your expertise on the global scale.
As an experienced developer, you will be directly interacting with product management and other engineering teams, and will be responsible for designing, implementing and delivering the services to our clients.
We’re a global provider of supply chain compliance services that helps brands, retailers and importers manage and optimize their global supply network. The IT department is the beating heart of our daily operations.
At QIMA, we use cutting-edge technologies to deliver the best and fastest service to our clients. If you're an IT specialist with a heart, join our team and help us make a safer world.
As part of our software quality team, you will work on numerous ongoing projects, contributing to the high quality of the final product.
You will be required to:
- Create and implement the test strategy, which will include:
- Developing effective, reusable and maintainable automated functional test frameworks
- Ensuring proper functioning of automation scripts across all browsers and platforms
- Creating test plans and informing test planning by gathering functional and non-functional requirements (system capacity projections, API traffic volumes, servers, network, storage capacities, page response times, etc.)
- Execute testing activities, including manual testing when required
- Work within Agile processes and contribute to release readiness reporting based on the outcome of performance testing activities;
- Contribute to root cause analysis and complex system investigations;
- Closely collaborate with software developers and other test engineers to produce high-quality product.
It could be you, if you have:
• In-depth knowledge of QA methodologies and best practices;
• Knowledge of testing tool: Cypress
• Hands-on experience with: o Test management tools (Test Rail, TestLink) o Defect management tools (JIRA, Bugzilla) o Open-source test automation tools (Selenium, Protractor, Appium, PhantomJS) o Performance/load testing tools (Gatling, JMeter, BlazeMeter, LoadRunner) o Functional testing of RESTful API;
• Good English skills.
• Working knowledge of automated testing for mobile devices;
• The ability to manage and prioritize multiple, diverse projects;
It also helps if you have:
• ISTQB Certifications;
• A proactive, flexible and self-motivated attitude.