Back to Search Results
Business Development Manager for a Dayshift Australian BPO Company (Cebu)
Managerial / Supervisory
With Business Certificates
Established in 2012
5th Floor, Tech Tower, Sumilon Corner, Camiguin Road, Cebu Business Park, Luz, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: October 15, 2021
Job ID: 390364
The Business Development Manager identifies sales leads, pitch our services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current clients while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to thrive with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
Why work with Delonix Marketing Corporation?
- Salary package with allowances & bonuses commensurate with experience
- DAYTIME shifts, NO GRAVEYARD, and no rotating schedules
- We sent 30 staff to visit Australia for the year 2018 alone!
- The company is established (7+ years in Cebu; 2+ years in Duma) and growing fast (currently 400+ staff)
- Awesome Referral Bonus
- Christmas and New Year break
- Long-term stable position for the right person
How to Apply
This is a Cebu-based vacancy, if you are currently residing in Cebu and/or its nearby cities, please complete these online steps and send over your resume via:
- Application Form: http://bit.ly/applydelonix
- Video Interview (Self-paced): https://app.willotalent.com/invite/SdOMum/
NOTE: Only applicants who submit their resumes through the above links will be reviewed. So what are you waiting for? Apply now from the comforts of your home!