Back to Search Results
Front-End Software Developer
2 to 4 Years
Established in 2019
10th Floor, IT Tower 2, Archbishop Reyes St. , Cebu Business Park, Luz, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 4
Posted On: October 15, 2021
Job ID: 390344
ALDESA is a strategic partner and sole source provider to one of the fastest growing commercial, residential security and home automation companies in the United States.
We are a specialized team of experts in the home and commercial security market: with proven customer relations management, technical support and sales, we provide a range of integrated omnichannel solutions, technology, and process excellence.
Aldesa connects strategy and execution between Sales and Operations Planning by anticipating growth, customer needs and technology innovation to deliver world class customer support. We work closely with our customers to define brand, culture and customer demographic to tailor our delivery and drive brand enhancement.
We are looking for highly motivated, self-driven team members who are quick learners and creative problem solvers. If you enjoy solving challenging problems, imagining solutions from our customers’ perspective and if you thrive in an environment with little guidance, we want to meet you! As a Senior Software Developer (Front-End), you will play a key role within each phase of the software development lifecycle and collaborate with departments across the company to develop innovative solutions from concept to release. You will be responsible for creating and maintaining a customer- facing User Interface which integrates with an internal backend API and ensuring a positive User Experience.
A great fit for our team will have the following skills:
- M.S. in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent work experience (6+ years)
- Expert experience with a modern web framework such as React or Blazor
- Experience with Razor, .NET, MVC, and Visual Studio
- Experience using and working with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience integrating with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with secure coding standards
- Familiarity with source control (Git)
Preferred qualifications include:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
- Experience gathering business requirements and translating them into technical requirements
- Experience training and/or mentoring younger Software Developers
- Experience consuming a gRPC API
More about Pando
Pando is an all-in-one software suite that simplifies business processes through innovative sales and customer management applications, employee onboarding capabilities and customer retention modules. Pando significantly decreases customer acquisition costs through features such as the Sales app, which enables the onboarding of customers in minutes through efficient account creation, credit checks, automated billing, pre-install surveys and more. Our onboarding app eliminates the hassle of onboarding new employees and our CRM provides timely access to customer data in the right place at the right time, increasing retention and renewal rates and improving overall customer experience.
BE PART OF OUR PIONEERING TEAM OF DEVELOPERS!
Apply, Get Hired and Enjoy the Following Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package (basic + allowances)
- Aldesa Rewards
- Monthly Attendance Bonus (upon regularization)
- HMO Coverage
- Opportunity for career growth and advancement