Back to Search Results
Urgent Hiring: Technical Recruiter / HR Specialist | Enjoy Great Benefits!
1 Year or Less
With Business Certificates
Established in 1999
MEPZ II, Basak, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu
Posted On: October 14, 2021
Job ID: 390328
WHO WE ARE?
Ryzen Solutions is a leading provider of engineering professionals in Silicon Valley and is looking for a self-starter technology professionals to join our team. Ryzen is experiencing tremendous growth and you can grow with us. Working for us will provide you with an opportunity to market our services to prospective candidates, build upon existing professional relationships, and place technology professionals in terrific work environments. If you have success in working with people and thrive in a fast-paced business environment, we invite you to apply to join our winning team.
Ryzen Solutions was founded in 1999 in Silicon Valley, California, serving all of California with staffing services in the product development market space. Since then, the company's dedication to strong and lasting relationships with both clients and candidates has resulted in continued growth and stability positioning us to grow our staff.
TECHNICAL RECRUITER / HR SPECIALIST
- Act as ongoing consultant to our clients in terms of recruitment needs and to assist in building talents pipeline
- Has accountability and drive the entire recruitment process from start to end, from sourcing of candidates to interviewing and eventually be selected for the role
- Ensure top-notch candidate selections, build positive experience and relationships for all candidates in the process and maintain an extensive and effective network with the candidate community
- Interfaces with the Project Manager to develop relationships and to ensure client satisfaction
- Conducts external searches through strategic sourcing (network, LinkedIn, job board utilization)
- Manage clients’ and candidates’ expectations appropriately and to drive towards successful placements
- Ability to meet and exceed KPIs and metrics set for the role
- Demonstrated ability to start up a new desk or proven record in engaging and developing new pipeline
- Explore creative and innovative ways of sourcing candidates
- Ensure compliance with all company policies and stipulated California laws and regulations
- Bachelor’s Degree holder (Preferrably IT or Engineering degree)
- 1-2 years of BPO or RPO experience.
- IT Recruitment or Sales and Marketing background are highly desired.
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT and Engineering roles.
- Ability to build strong professional relationships with a cheerful and positive attitude toward candidates and clients
- Sales oriented and know how to develop sales strategies in conjunction with the management to maximize account penetration and fulfilling requirements
- Excellent communication, consultative and negotiation skills
- Exceptional organization, time management, administrative and customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging and ever-changing environment
- Extremely motivated and self-starter individual
- Conduct themselves in a professional, honest and ethical manner
- Highly driven, calm, creative and astute ability to set realistic goals
- Willing to work on a graveyard shift.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Willing to work in Lapu-Lapu City
Why Join Us?
- Medical Insurance upon regularization
- Vacation and Sick Leave
- Retirement Benefits
- Fixed Weekend Off
- Fixed Working Schedule
- Fun Day
- Yearly Kick-off
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday, 11 PM to 8 AM
How to Apply
You may drop off your applications to:
Technology Recruiters Inc.
Human Resources Officer
Unit 205 2F Imez Bldg. Pueblo Verde, Basak, Lapu-lapu City
Monday - Friday (11pm to 8am)