Back to Search Results
Implementation Specialist for VAS
₱18,000 - 20,000 per month
With Business Certificates
Established in 2010
Santo Niño, Davao City, Davao del Sur
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: October 14, 2021
Job ID: 390307
MedSpecialized, Inc. is looking for a Virtual Trainer for VAS.
WORK FROM THE COMFORTS OF YOUR HOME!*
The Virtual Trainer for VAS is allowed to work from home. Once the pandemic situation is better, the Account Management Executive may be required to report in our IT Park office in Cebu.
General Description: The Virtual Trainer is responsible for customizing medical software to client requirements.
Reports to the Implementation Team Lead.
Location: 8th floor Skyrise 4B Building, IT Park, Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu
Holidays: All national Philippines and USA holidays are observed.
Monthly Salary (not including bonuses): PHP 18,000 - 20,000
- Work directly with client remotely through chat or call to provide first call resolutions on the software issues they encountered
- Work on assigned emails on issues received via email
- Will be in charge of all value-added services implementation
- Take care client calls and transfer to designated department if necessary
- Escalate issues encountered if further troubleshooting is needed
- Coordinate with internal teams depending on clients' requests
- Must PREFER to work in graveyard shift
- Excellent English communication skills (written and verbal)
- Confident and high-self esteem
- Great attention to detail
- Strong problem solving ability
- Independent; can work with less supervision
- Experience in the BPO/ Customer Service industry is preferred
- Knowledge in basic medical terminologies
- ESL / Training experience is a plus
- Experience in project/software implementation is an advantage
- Experience in software set up and troubleshooting is an advantage
Rewards Package: On top of a competitive salary, our employees enjoy these perks and benefits:
- Covid-19 Vaccine Access
- Robust and effective Government Benefits Administration
- Relocation allowance for new hires (from Outside Cebu)
- Free lunch/dinner and unlimited coffee and ice cream daily (for on site employees)
- Free Health insurance with 1 free dependent
- Free Life insurance
- Free Accident insurance
- Company-sponsored outings
- Interest-based employee clubs (DOTA, Basketball, Dance, Music, Photography, Yoga)
- International travel opportunities (India and US office)
- Paid time off—public holidays, vacation, and personal time off
- Discounted Gym membership
Disclaimer for salary ranges: Salary ranges may not be applicable to all. Depending on the level of experience, educational background, and potential for growth seen during interviews, offers may go higher or lower.
Pro tip: prepare for that interview and impress the hiring managers!
For more information about our company, visit our website: www.medspecialized.com/