Back to Search Results
Senior Accountant - with Audit experience
₱40,000 - 50,000 per month
2 to 4 Years
Open to Work From Home
With Business Certificates
Established in 2010
Santo Niño, Davao City, Davao del Sur
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: October 14, 2021
Job ID: 390306
MedSpecialized, Inc. is looking for a Senior Accountant with a strong background in Auditing.
WORK FROM THE COMFORTS OF YOUR HOME!*
The Senior Accountant is allowed to work from home. Once the pandemic situation is better, the Senior Accountant may be required to report in our IT Park office in Cebu.
Office Location: 8F Skyrise 4B, Cebu IT Park, W Geonzon St, Cebu City
Holidays: All national Philippines and USA holidays are observed
Monthly Salary (not including bonuses): 40,000 PH or more
General Description: A Senior Accountant’s work involves supervising daily operations of departments involved in accounting and receiving various complex accounting and/or auditing assignments. The Senior Accountant must be meticulous and analytical, with deep knowledge of auditing practices, reliable, with strong organizational skills, as well as expertise in risk management and compliance.
- Responsible for the preparation and issuance of Audit Reports, Non-conformances, and Observation Reports on any identified findings and non-conformances to policies and procedures
- Implement the company's audit procedures/manual in the performance of audit functions
- Formulate reports, systems and procedures and recommend controls/measures according to audit findings
- Risk and Controls Assessment
- Ensures the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, and reconciling transactions and resolving discrepancies.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts, preparing a trial balance, and reconciling entries.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information and preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Produces payroll by initiating computer processing; printing checks, verifying finished product.
- Completes external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts and providing information for auditors.
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy, Finance, Banking, Commerce, Internal Auditing
- Minimum of four (4) years work experience in auditing
- Strong audit background on inventory, system and operations
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage
- Willing to work night shift
- Excellent communication skills; willing to deal with US clients
Rewards Package: On top of a competitive salary, our employees enjoy these perks and benefits:
- Covid-19 Vaccine Access
- Robust and effective Government Benefits Administration
- Relocation allowance for new hires (from Outside Cebu)
- Free lunch/dinner and unlimited coffee and ice cream daily (for on site employees)
- Free Health insurance with 1 free dependent
- Free Life insurance
- Free Accident insurance
- Company-sponsored outings
- Interest-based employee clubs (DOTA, Basketball, Dance, Music, Photography, Yoga)
- International travel opportunities (India and US office)
- Paid time off—public holidays, vacation, and personal time off
- Discounted Gym membership
Disclaimer for salary ranges: Salary ranges may not be applicable to all. Depending on the level of experience, educational background, and potential for growth seen during interviews, offers may go higher or lower.
Pro tip: prepare for that interview and impress the hiring managers!
For more information about our company, visit our website: www.medspecialized.com/