Back to Search Results
Internal Audit Manager
San Carlos Bioenergy, Inc.
Established in 2005
San Carlos Ecozone, Brgys. Punao and, Palampas, San Carlos City, Negros Occidental
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: October 21, 2021
Job ID: 390304
Internal Audit Manager is responsible for: conducting operational/performance audit, financial audit, tax compliance audit and special projects of SCBI, with the end-view of adding value to the Company’s operations, determining the strengths and weaknesses of internal control set-up, the degree of compliance with prescribed policies and procedures, and effectiveness of risk management.
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Five to Seven years of experience in the field of internal or external audit handling finance and operations audit, preferably with experience in a manufacturing company.
- Extensive knowledge to audit areas such as Procurement to Pay, Order to Cash, Inventory Management, Compensation and Benefits and other critical processes
- With at least one year experience as ISO Auditor/ ISO Representative
- Ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines while ensuring quality and exceeding client expectations
- A professional certification, such as Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) is a plus. Knowledgeable in computer-assisted audit tools (CAATs) is also a plus.
- Competency in MS Excel software
- Strong analytical and computational skill
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Planning and organizing skills
This is a Plant based in San Carlos City, Negros Occidental
Willing to be assigned and relocate.