Back to Search Results
Internal Audit Manager
Established in 2005
San Carlos Ecozone, Brgys. Punao and, Palampas, San Carlos City, Negros Occidental
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: October 26, 2021
Job ID: 390304
Internal Audit Manager is responsible for: conducting operational/performance audit, financial audit, tax compliance audit and special projects of SCBI, with the end-view of adding value to the Company’s operations, determining the strengths and weaknesses of internal control set-up, the degree of compliance with prescribed policies and procedures, and effectiveness of risk management.
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Five to Seven years of experience in the field of internal or external audit handling finance and operations audit, preferably with experience in a manufacturing company.
- Extensive knowledge to audit areas such as Procurement to Pay, Order to Cash, Inventory Management, Compensation and Benefits and other critical processes
- With at least one year experience as ISO Auditor/ ISO Representative
- Ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines while ensuring quality and exceeding client expectations
- A professional certification, such as Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) is a plus. Knowledgeable in computer-assisted audit tools (CAATs) is also a plus.
- Competency in MS Excel software
- Strong analytical and computational skill
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Planning and organizing skills
This is a Plant based in San Carlos City, Negros Occidental
Willing to be assigned and relocate.