Back to Search Results
Account Management Executive
₱20,000 - 23,000 per month
1 Year or Less
Open to Work From Home
With Business Certificates
Established in 2010
Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 2
Posted On: October 14, 2021
Job ID: 390296
MedSpecialized, Inc. is looking for an Account Management Executives!
WORK FROM THE COMFORTS OF YOUR HOME!*
The Account Management Executive is allowed to work from home. Once the pandemic situation is better, the Account Management Executive may be required to report in our IT Park office in Cebu.
Office Location: 8F Skyrise 4B, Cebu IT Park, W Geonzon St, Cebu City
General Description: The Account Manager Executive manages client portfolio and is responsible for maintaining the standard of client care and coordinates with other departments to address any issues or concerns of the clients.
- All national Philippines and USA holidays are observed.
Monthly Salary (not including bonuses):
- 20,000 - Php23,000
- Manage portfolio of 50-60+ clients at one time remotely
- Establish and maintain strong client relationships through regular close contact through frequent phone calls, email communication, and meetings online
- Contact each client via phone call or online meeting at a minimum of once a month
- Complete IMS Bootcamp and pass all trainbacks with a 90%+
- Answer inbound calls and emails regarding client issues effectively and problem solve at the account manager level
- Escalate client issues to the appropriate teams including Support, Implementation, QA/Development, etc. if items cannot be resolved at the account manager level
- Follow up on client issues within 24-48 hours with updates
- Monthly status report meeting with TL and Manager
- Weekly team meeting client reports
- Ensure client information in MOS is accurate and up to date
- Updating, adding, and verifying client contact information in MOS monthly, making sure to mark key contacts such as office managers, physicians, etc.
- Create cases in MOS to coordinate IMS Build updates, server migrations, and other IT related updates
- Document all client communication in MOS
- Effectively manage task assignments (IMS updates, escalations, weekly meeting reports, webinars, reference)
- College graduate of any program
- Strong attention to detail and multi tasking skills
- Can work well with a team
- With at least 1 year Customer Service experience
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Good English verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to work during holidays and weekends
- Willing to work in either our Cebu IT Park office
Rewards Package: On top of a competitive salary, our employees enjoy these perks and benefits:
- Covid-19 Vaccine Access
- Robust and effective Government Benefits Administration
- Relocation allowance for new hires (from Outside Cebu)
- Free lunch/dinner and unlimited coffee and ice cream daily (for on site employees)
- Free Health insurance with 1 free dependent
- Free Life insurance
- Free Accident insurance
- Company-sponsored outings
- Interest-based employee clubs (DOTA, Basketball, Dance, Music, Photography, Yoga)
- International travel opportunities (India and US office)
- Paid time off—public holidays, vacation, and personal time off
- Discounted Gym membership
Disclaimer for salary ranges: Salary ranges may not be applicable to all. Depending on the level of experience, educational background, and potential for growth seen during interviews, offers may go higher or lower.
Pro tip: prepare for that interview and impress the hiring managers!
For more information about our company, visit our website: www.medspecialized.com/