Back to Search Results
Customer Service Representative - Billing and Retention
2 to 4 Years
Established in 2019
10th Floor, IT Tower 2, Bohol Avenue , Cebu Business Park, Luz, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: Over 20
Posted On: October 18, 2021
Job ID: 390240
ALDESA is a strategic partner and sole source provider to one of the fastest growing commercial, residential security and home automation companies in the United States.
We are a specialized team of experts in the home and commercial security market: with proven customer relations management, technical support and sales, we provide a range of integrated Omni channel solutions, technology, and process excellence.
Aldesa connects strategy and execution between Sales and Operations Planning by anticipating growth, customer needs and technology innovation to deliver world class customer support. We work closely with our customers to define brand, culture and customer demographic to tailor our delivery and drive brand enhancement.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE – BILLING AND RETENTION
We are looking for a self-driven and competent Customer Service Representative to join our growing team! This role requires excellent customer service, persuasion, and negotiation skills, as well as a problem-solving mindset while working with customers to resolve past dues, collect payments and retain customers.
• Proven experience in BPO as Billing and Retention Specialist .
• Comfortable working with targets.
• Strong Communication, problem-solving and critical-thinking abilities.
• Must have attention to detail with an eye for accuracy.
PRINCIPAL ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Resolving common billing concerns of customers, including, but not limited to:
- Updating billing information
- Changing billing dates
- Resolving billing errors
- Sending invoices or payment history
- Explaining charges
- Assisting with refunds and overdraft fees
• Making outbound phone calls to resolve billing issues / past due balances.
• Finding and processing resubmits on eligible accounts.
• Handling all communication and negation on accounts that have had services terminated due to non-payment.
• Educating other departments and resolving mistakes made to billing.
• Contribute to the new hire training process.
• Handling miscellaneous projects assigned by the department.
Apply, Get Hired and Enjoy the Following Benefits:
• Competitive compensation package (basic + allowances)
• Aldesa Rewards
• Monthly Attendance Bonus (upon regularization)
• HMO Coverage (upon regularization)