Back to Search Results
₱25,000 - 42,000 per month
2 to 4 Years
With Business Certificates
Established in 2000
Winland Tower Condominium, Kamputhaw, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: October 14, 2021
Job ID: 390059
Do you want to help create the best tools in the industry? Are you someone who is passionate about web development and believes that only the best is good enough for our users? We are on the lookout for someone who can both be part of a professional tech team and create a range of tools for our users, someone who thrives in an agile work culture with happy and diverse colleagues both in the Philippines and in Denmark.
Are you well structured, hard-working, and able to maintain a high level of motivation for both short- and long-term projects? Are you able to think creatively and professionally and still sustain high performance? If so, you may well be our new team member.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A position as part of a skilled tech department consisting of 6 people in Denmark and now 13 amazing people in the Philippines
- An attractive salary package according to qualifications
- An opportunity to take part in an exciting journey with great ambitions and we are in constant growth
- A chance to be part of an exciting team, where positive work culture is our priority
- All government-mandated benefits
- HMO(Maxicare) after 3 months of tenure
- Fixed Weekday working hours of 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM ( Office-based )
- Government-Mandated Holiday Pays
- 13th Month Salary
- Free lunch, Coffee, and Snacks
- Free Service vehicle due to Covid19
- Must have at least 2 or more years of directly related App development work experience.
- Proficiency in Dart / Flutter, REST API, Mobile UI Mobile services.
- Nodejs PHP, Mongo, Postgresql, Firebase
- Experience in developing mobile apps with Flutter / React Native
- Expertise in RESTful API design – can integrate APIs
- Experience in Unit Testing
- Experience in developing cloud-based applications using AWS, Google, IBM, Oracle, or similar is a plus
- Experience in Agile software development
- Experience is deploying or releasing mobile apps to app stores or marketplace
- Designing, implementing and maintaining mobile applications
- Design and Build sophisticated and highly scalable apps using Flutter
- Expert understanding of code versioning using GIT
- Document the project and code efficiently
- Build packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs already available in native Android and IOS.
- Resolve all the bugs reported by the Quality Assurance Specialist in a timely manner.
- Execute App verification protocol.
- Write tests for the App.
- Following company policies and quality procedures to ensure quality product deliverables
- Knowledge in Firebase
What do we expect from you?
At Craft-Tec Inc. we set high standards for ourselves, and our ideal candidate thrives in a small agile and professional environment, where results are a natural part of daily work.
- Able to communicate well in both written and spoken English
- Enthusiastic and hardworking
- Able to meet deadlines
- Equipped with a good sense of humour and positive, dynamic energy
- Able to work as part of a team
- Well structured.
A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Craft-Tec Inc. is a part of the Danish platform company that operates Håndværker.dk. With over 31,000 tradespeople, Håndværker.dk is a market leader when it comes to connecting end-users with tradespeople. We are composed of happy and diverse colleagues who value a positive work culture. Our belief is that happy employees come before customers and businesses, which in turn impacts our customers through our intense focus on achieving a high level of customer satisfaction. We are passionate about our work and strive to create transparency in the search for a skilled tradesperson.
The practical details:
- Our office is located in Winland Tower.
- The job interview will be via Skype or Google Hangouts.
- Tools will be provided
- All our open roles are currently OFFICE-BASED.