Back to Search Results
Customer Service Representative (Healthcare)
1 Year or Less
With Business Certificates
Established in 2017
Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: October 9, 2021
Job ID: 390021
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (HEALTHCARE)
The Customer Support will be responsible for coordinating with the client’s key internal functions (Commercial, IT, Legal, Medical, Analytics) as well the Client’s specified external partners to ensure successful service development and delivery. Customer Support will use commercially reasonable efforts to provide accurate and timely responses from the time the call or service request is received by the Support Center until each caller’s inquiry is resolved. The CSRs will assist Program Users with any technical issues they are experiencing with the program. CSRs will assist directly where applicable and escalate to the third-party technical team where applicable to resolve. The CSRs will maintain communication with the Product User to see the issue through to resolution and will work with the third party on the backend to resolve it on the Program Users behalf.
- Level 1 customer service product, sales, technical, and medical support for our digital therapeutic product.
- Escalating 2nd and 3rd level information/technical support to our manufacturer.
- Familiar with Zendesk and Genesys.
- Respond to all phone inquiries, Zendesk tickets, and emails.
- Create, monitor, and address support tickets in Zendesk
- Report all adverse events, technical and GDRP related requests as appropriate.
- Must be willing to work from 8a-5p EST.
- 1+ Years work experience in a call center or CSR in-office position.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to work well with other departments.
- Engage customers professionally and friendly.
- Excellent people skills/customer service.
- Experience assisting customers via email, chat, and phone.
- Adherence to daily/weekly/monthly KPI’s to achieve client satisfaction.
- Ability to create excellent customer relationships.
- Ability to multi-task.