Back to Search Results
Numbers in Business
With Business Certificates
Established in 2006
Kamputhaw, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: October 11, 2021
Job ID: 389941
An Australian architecture and interior design firm focused mainly on commercial projects.
• Must have REVIT experience
• Looking for a work/life balance?
• Work for a family friendly organisation
• Australian business hours – start early and finish early!
The Draftperson is responsible for delivering accurate and timely documentation as per the design briefs submitted by the designers and clients. This role is also responsible for assisting with the Revit software for the client and ensuring that team members are assisted effectively when required. The role is accountable for delivering exceptional quality work.
Reporting to the Design Director & Workplace Lead, this role is pivotal in ensuring that the quality of work delivered represents the brand.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The main duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Proficient and confident in using Revit software to document all design work.
- Accurately uses Revit to prepare and complete design drawings within designated
- Ensures all drawings are completed with 100% accuracy to reflect the brief submitted by
the designers and are in accordance with company standards.
- Produces drawings to support stages of the workflow process reflecting the Client’s
requirements and incorporates amendments as required.
- Peer reviews of drafting work as required
- Delivers exceptional customer service.
- Delivers projects within budget, on- time and accurately, escalates issues to the Associate as appropriate
- Possesses intermediate project documentation skills (concept/presentation/Tender,
construction and scheduling).
- Regularly seeks feedback from the team and proactively manages issues.
- Regularly attends required meetings to ensure quality and design intent is maintained
Trinity Back Office Corporation
- Lead and manage personal projects in a professional manner.
To be successful in this role it is essential you have:
• A tertiary qualification of Architecture or Interior Design.
• A minimum of 5 or more years experience in a similar role
• High level of proficiency in REVIT
• Demonstrated 3D capability- Enscape
• Adobe creative suite knowledge
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Strong time management and organisational skills
• A passion for design and an enthusiastic attitude
• A Team Player
• Ability to cope with pressure, setbacks and deal with ambiguity
• Strong construction detailing ability
• Willingness to continually learn and improve
On Site Location: Cebu City
Shift: Day shift only (8 hours a day)
Others: HMO coverage upon commencement; annual leave; full government benefits