Back to Search Results
HR Admin Assistant
1 Year or Less
Regent BP Inc
With Business Certificates
Established in 2018
7th Floor, Globe Tower Cebu Business Park, Luz, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: October 13, 2021
Job ID: 389904
REGENT BP INC.
Is currently looking for:
HR ADMIN ASSISTANT
Responsible for performing administrative tasks such as gathering and processing necessary documentation, preparing timely reports and evaluations, arranging schedules, maintaining, and monitoring record databases, and responding to inquiries.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides job candidates by screening and facilitate testing applicants; notifying existing staff of internal opportunities; maintaining 201 files; obtaining temporary staff from agencies.
- Maintain and manage payroll records such as, Timesheet, Schedule Uploading, and Adjustments, Leave Management in HRIS.
- Collaborate with HR Officer to post job ads on careers pages and process incoming resumes
- Assist in reviewing employee claims and loans in various government agencies, substantiating documentation.
- Maintains human resources records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, tracking vacation, sick, and personal time.
- Assist HR Officer during onboarding of new hires by preparing onboarding policies.
- Documents human resources actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Preparation of Contribution Report and Remittance Documents
- Processing of Government Permits (Annually)
- Process employees’ requests and provide relevant information
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Accomplishes human resources department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to perform filing and record-keeping tasks
- Data entry and word processing skills
- Well organized
- Associate degree or relevant certification is a plus