Back to Search Results
We're Hiring for Pharmacists & Nurses! Earn up to 30K*monthly & Get 15K* When You Start in November
₱30,000 per month
With Business Certificates
Established in 1997
G/F Synergis IT Center F. Cabahug St., Mabolo, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: November 30, 2021
Job ID: 389558
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN SYKES
SYKES is the best company where you can work, learn and grow. We offer competitive salary and benefits packages, provide various learning, development and mentoring opportunities and put programs in place to promote career growth. As a multinational digital marketing and customer service global outsourcer, we partner with Global 2000 companies.
That means that you get to work with the world's biggest brands and industry leaders! Here are some of the other benefits of working in SYKES:
- Competitive salary, account-specific benefits and performance incentives
- Night differential and night shift allowances
- Paid sick and vacation leaves
- HMO coverage (medical and dental) for you, even during probationary period, and your qualified dependents
- Life Insurance
- Cool office spaces and employee-centric facilities
- Accessible locations
- Mentoring and development programs for career growth opportunities
- Exclusive discounts in partner establishments
- Company-sponsored interest clubs
- Employee engagement activities
- Volunteer programs
SYKES has been in the Philippines for more than 20 years and is considered the country's first multinational contact center!
*The compensation package is inclusive of incentives and allowances. The basic salary varies depending on your assessment.
- BS Nursing or BS Pharma Graduate with active PRC License
- Good to excellent English communication skills
- Applicants with no work experience are welcome to apply
- Must be amenable to both Work-at-Home and Onsite Work Setup**
- Strong customer service skills
- With high speed wired internet connection (at least 15 Mbps)***
- Quiet and distraction-free workspace
*P15,000 cash incentive is given on two pay-outs for external new hires. Terms and conditions apply.
**We are offering temporary work-at-home setups on selected accounts in compliance with Cebu City's GCQ guidelines. Once GCQ is lifted, all operations will resume on-site.
***Pocket WiFi and data through mobile phone will not be considered.
- Obtain and verify insurance eligibility for services provided and document complete information in system
- Perform prior authorizations as required by payor source, including procurement of needed documentation by collaborating with physician offices and insurance companies
- Collect any clinical information such as lab values, diagnosis codes, etc.
- Determine patient’s financial responsibilities as stated by insurance
- Configure coordination of benefits information on every referral
- Ensure assignment of benefits are obtained and on file for Medicare claims
- Bill insurance companies for therapies provided
- Document all pertinent communication with patient, physician, insurance company as it may relate to collection procedures
- Identify and coordinate patient resources as it pertains to reimbursement, such as copay cards, third party assistance programs, and manufacturer assistance programs
- Handle inbound calls from patients, physician offices, and/or insurance companies
- Resolve claim rejections for eligibility, coverage, and other issues