Back to Search Results
Frontdesk Executive / Cashier
₱12,000 - 14,000 per month
2 to 4 Years
High School Graduates are Welcome
Established in 2009
7/F Oakridge I.T. Center 2, Oakridge Business Park, 880 A.S. Fortuna St., Banilad, Mandaue City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: October 12, 2021
Job ID: 389465
FRONTDESK EXECUTIVE / CASHIER
This role is one of the most important employees of any service business. She accommodates clients/guests by greeting, performing guest’s transactions, answering the telephone, operating necessary office equipment, etc. to ensure high-quality guest relation. Must have a technical/administrative knowledge, should have excellent interpersonal communication and customer service skills and should be able to maintain professional appearance and demeanor at all times. This position may seem simple however the job of a cashier goes far beyond that of ringing products up and giving out a receipt.
STATEMENT OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Transmits and receives telephone messages and sets up monitoring of member’s flight details.
- Answers inquiries pertaining to club services, registration of guests, dining, entertainment, and travel directions.
- Provides and ensures high-quality guest relations. Receives and resolves member’s/guests complaints in a manner consistent with company policy. Makes Manager on Duty aware of any guest complaints.
- Greet a customer in a friendly manner and acknowledge each customer individually. Cashiers are often the only representative of a company that a customer has direct interaction with making their position a reflection of the company as a whole.
- Is responsible for maintenance of important documents, files and records in an organized manner as well as being responsible for supervising the housekeeping department and ensuring that all the items are there in the stock.
- Accurately process sales in order to obtain a total purchase amount. Accuracy is important not only to make sure that the transaction is fair but also because it is important that the customer feels that they can trust the company they are dealing with.
- Accept the payment forms that are accepted by the company and offered by the customer. Payments may not always be in cash often they are by credit card, gift cards, store credits, food stamps and other methods.
- Give proper change as needed. Counting back change is a simple process however it may be surprising to note how many cashiers don't know how to properly count back change.
- Assist customers by addressing their questions and providing questions about products and services.
- Knowledge in how to operate POS system is preferrable.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Secretarial, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Hotel Management/Tourism Services or equivalent.
For more information about our company, visit our website: www.oakridge.com.ph