- Accounting / Finance (231)
- Admin / Office / Clerical (157)
- Agriculture / Veterinary (1)
- Airline / Airport (5)
- Arts / Media / Design (72)
- Call Center / BPO (444)
- Domestic / Caretaker (5)
- Education / Schools (39)
- Engineering / Architecture (193)
- Food / Restaurant (57)
- Foreign Language (5)
- Government / Non-profit (2)
- HR / Recruitment / Training (139)
- Health / Medical / Science (96)
- Hotel / Spa / Salon (27)
- IT / Computers (316)
- Legal / Documentation (5)
- Logistics / Warehousing (28)
- Maritime / Seabased (16)
- Production / Manufacturing (30)
- Purchasing / Buyer (35)
- Sales / Marketing / Retail (200)
- Skilled Work / Technical (88)
- Internship (9)
- Others (9)
Back to Search Results
Operations Team Leaders - Telco, Logistics and Retail Account
2 to 4 Years
With Business Certificates
Established in 2011
6F eBloc 3 IT Park, Apas, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: Over 20
Posted On: January 17, 2022
Job ID: 389385
OPERATIONS TEAM LEADERS - TELCO, LOGISTICS AND RETAIL ACCOUNT
- Lead and deliver complex client engagements that help identify, design and implement creative business solutions for the company.
- Provide excellent customer service and determine the needs of the client.
- Implement and oversee the quality of deliverables and manage team relationships effectively to ensure exceptional performance.
- Participate in the development and presentation of proposals for business development.
- Balance the needs of key stakeholders and ensure the teams they are involved with are aware of the combined end goals.
- Establish operations objectives and work plans, delegate assignments to subordinate associates when necessary, and conduct regular meetings to improve productivity, product knowledge and customer satisfaction.
- Do Root Cause Analysis to identify key AFIs and create action plans / goals to improve
- Efficiently coach associates in meeting the metrics
- Manage and drive performance from the Associates in meeting SLAs and KPIs
- Manage team attrition
- Collaborate with the different support groups Recruitment, Training, Quality, HR, Workforce to improve agent profiling and performance
- Preferred: Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience in handling a Logistics (non-voice/voice), Retail and Telco program is required
- Applicants must be willing to work in Asia Town IT Park
- Preferably Supervisor specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.